Launched by Benetti in 2008, Pure Bliss is part of the Italian shipyard’s Classic 120 line, which boasts naval architecture from the renowned Stefano Righini and interior design by Frans Zuretti, as well as an emphasis on comfortable cruising and increased space.
She is now offering guests the chance to escape to the sunny climes and beautiful islands of the Caribbean this December at a reduced rate of $5,000, and makes a perfect charter choice for those after superb lounging and entertaining options.
Her sociable sundeck features a Jacuzzi with swim-up bar, where guests can unwind against beautiful backdrops of the Virgin Islands or Bahamas before soaking up the sun on sunpads or enjoying a delicious lunch freshly grilled on the barbecue.
For a more formal alfresco dining experience, head to the spacious upper deck aft where a 12-seater table awaits alongside multiple seating areas, which create the perfect setup for pre or post-dinner drinks.
Embodying traditional Italian influences, the interior of charter yacht Pure Bliss offers a warm, welcoming and elegant atmosphere, with rich Cherrywood panelling and cream-coloured soft furnishings.
The main salon, with a sumptuous lounge and grand dining area, continues the options for entertainment on your yacht charter, whether hosting formal dinner parties or watching the widescreen television.
Meanwhile, the skylounge is more relaxed in tone, with a bar, sofa and games table. Take some time out with a good book or enjoy casual get-togethers with loved ones.
Sleeping up to 12 guests, the motor yacht benefits from a flexible accommodation setup. A full-beam master suite on the main deck boasts 180-degree views, while the lower deck is home to four convertible cabins, two of which have an additional Pullman berth.
To make the most of the glittering waters of the region, guests can try their hand at a variety of water sports. There is even a new ‘Blissful’ tender – a 35ft Scout LXF – which is fully-equipped for fishing and rendezvous diving.
Pure Bliss is a perfect charter choice for those after superb lounging and entertaining options
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...