Launched by Benetti in 2008, Pure Bliss is part of the Italian shipyard’s Classic 120 line, which boasts naval architecture from the renowned Stefano Righini and interior design by Frans Zuretti, as well as an emphasis on comfortable cruising and increased space.
She is now offering guests the chance to escape to the sunny climes and beautiful islands of the Caribbean this December at a reduced rate of $5,000, and makes a perfect charter choice for those after superb lounging and entertaining options.
Her sociable sundeck features a Jacuzzi with swim-up bar, where guests can unwind against beautiful backdrops of the Virgin Islands or Bahamas before soaking up the sun on sunpads or enjoying a delicious lunch freshly grilled on the barbecue.
For a more formal alfresco dining experience, head to the spacious upper deck aft where a 12-seater table awaits alongside multiple seating areas, which create the perfect setup for pre or post-dinner drinks.
Embodying traditional Italian influences, the interior of charter yacht Pure Bliss offers a warm, welcoming and elegant atmosphere, with rich Cherrywood panelling and cream-coloured soft furnishings.
The main salon, with a sumptuous lounge and grand dining area, continues the options for entertainment on your yacht charter, whether hosting formal dinner parties or watching the widescreen television.
Meanwhile, the skylounge is more relaxed in tone, with a bar, sofa and games table. Take some time out with a good book or enjoy casual get-togethers with loved ones.
Sleeping up to 12 guests, the motor yacht benefits from a flexible accommodation setup. A full-beam master suite on the main deck boasts 180-degree views, while the lower deck is home to four convertible cabins, two of which have an additional Pullman berth.
To make the most of the glittering waters of the region, guests can try their hand at a variety of water sports. There is even a new ‘Blissful’ tender – a 35ft Scout LXF – which is fully-equipped for fishing and rendezvous diving.
Pure Bliss is a perfect charter choice for those after superb lounging and entertaining options
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.