Launched by Benetti in 2008, Pure Bliss is part of the Italian shipyard’s Classic 120 line, which boasts naval architecture from the renowned Stefano Righini and interior design by Frans Zuretti, as well as an emphasis on comfortable cruising and increased space.
She is now offering guests the chance to escape to the sunny climes and beautiful islands of the Caribbean this December at a reduced rate of $5,000, and makes a perfect charter choice for those after superb lounging and entertaining options.
Her sociable sundeck features a Jacuzzi with swim-up bar, where guests can unwind against beautiful backdrops of the Virgin Islands or Bahamas before soaking up the sun on sunpads or enjoying a delicious lunch freshly grilled on the barbecue.
For a more formal alfresco dining experience, head to the spacious upper deck aft where a 12-seater table awaits alongside multiple seating areas, which create the perfect setup for pre or post-dinner drinks.
Embodying traditional Italian influences, the interior of charter yacht Pure Bliss offers a warm, welcoming and elegant atmosphere, with rich Cherrywood panelling and cream-coloured soft furnishings.
The main salon, with a sumptuous lounge and grand dining area, continues the options for entertainment on your yacht charter, whether hosting formal dinner parties or watching the widescreen television.
Meanwhile, the skylounge is more relaxed in tone, with a bar, sofa and games table. Take some time out with a good book or enjoy casual get-togethers with loved ones.
Sleeping up to 12 guests, the motor yacht benefits from a flexible accommodation setup. A full-beam master suite on the main deck boasts 180-degree views, while the lower deck is home to four convertible cabins, two of which have an additional Pullman berth.
To make the most of the glittering waters of the region, guests can try their hand at a variety of water sports. There is even a new ‘Blissful’ tender – a 35ft Scout LXF – which is fully-equipped for fishing and rendezvous diving.
Pure Bliss is a perfect charter choice for those after superb lounging and entertaining options
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...