Launched by Benetti in 2008, Pure Bliss is part of the Italian shipyard’s Classic 120 line, which boasts naval architecture from the renowned Stefano Righini and interior design by Frans Zuretti, as well as an emphasis on comfortable cruising and increased space.
She is now offering guests the chance to escape to the sunny climes and beautiful islands of the Caribbean this December at a reduced rate of $5,000, and makes a perfect charter choice for those after superb lounging and entertaining options.
Her sociable sundeck features a Jacuzzi with swim-up bar, where guests can unwind against beautiful backdrops of the Virgin Islands or Bahamas before soaking up the sun on sunpads or enjoying a delicious lunch freshly grilled on the barbecue.
For a more formal alfresco dining experience, head to the spacious upper deck aft where a 12-seater table awaits alongside multiple seating areas, which create the perfect setup for pre or post-dinner drinks.
Embodying traditional Italian influences, the interior of charter yacht Pure Bliss offers a warm, welcoming and elegant atmosphere, with rich Cherrywood panelling and cream-coloured soft furnishings.
The main salon, with a sumptuous lounge and grand dining area, continues the options for entertainment on your yacht charter, whether hosting formal dinner parties or watching the widescreen television.
Meanwhile, the skylounge is more relaxed in tone, with a bar, sofa and games table. Take some time out with a good book or enjoy casual get-togethers with loved ones.
Sleeping up to 12 guests, the motor yacht benefits from a flexible accommodation setup. A full-beam master suite on the main deck boasts 180-degree views, while the lower deck is home to four convertible cabins, two of which have an additional Pullman berth.
To make the most of the glittering waters of the region, guests can try their hand at a variety of water sports. There is even a new ‘Blissful’ tender – a 35ft Scout LXF – which is fully-equipped for fishing and rendezvous diving.
Pure Bliss is a perfect charter choice for those after superb lounging and entertaining options
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed