Handcrafted to exacting standards by Benetti Yachts, JAGUAR boasts exquisite attention to detail and guarantees unforgettable charter vacations for guests of old ages. Whether fun, relaxation or adventure is on the agenda, she will be able to fulfil all your wishes this winter.
Sure to be the hub of outdoor living on your Caribbean yacht charter is the sundeck. Take in beautiful panoramas of sun-kissed beaches lined with palm trees and sparkling azure waters while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, sipping cocktails at the bar or feasting on gastronomic delights around the dining table.
There is also the option to dine alfresco on the spacious upper deck aft before being served a post-dinner drink in one of the conversation areas or soaking up the gorgeous sunshine on oversized cushions.
Retreat inside luxury yacht JAGUAR to experience her timeless styling and beautiful furnishings. In the inviting main salon, where red accents complement the warm wood panelling, guests can get together in the sociable lounge and indulge in formal dinner parties in the formal dining area.
More relaxed in feel is the skylounge above. Light and airy, the salon features a curved corner bar, sumptuous seating and an informal dining area, making it suitable for a variety of occassions. Take some time out with a good book, catch up with loved ones or enjoy a casual lunch.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six staterooms. The principal charterer will be treated to a spacious, split-level master suite with elegant furnishings, while a VIP suite on the upper deck offers wonderful views. In total, the motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests.
Another highlight is the amazing water toy collection on board, allowing guests to get even closer to the gleaming Caribbean waters on their private yacht charter. Pick from jet skis, water skis, kayaks, paddle boards and a jet surf.
Whether fun, relaxation or adventure is on the agenda, JAGUAR will be able to fulfil all your wishes
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.