Between 23-25 November, some the biggest names in motorsports will descend upon Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina Circuit to compete in the Grand Prix, and the event is sure to be an exhilarating spectacle complete with glitzy parties and world-class performances.
Benetti-built motor yacht DXB is the ideal option for guests looking to experience the magic of a luxury yacht charter and the thrill of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this November. With ample outdoor deck space, there are plenty of areas for guests to sit back and enjoy the Grand Prix and its electrifying atmosphere from the comfort of a superyacht.
With ample outdoor deck space, there are plenty of space for guests to sit back and enjoy the Grand Prix and its electrifying atmosphere from the comfort of a superyacht.
Ideal for entertaining larger parties, there is al fresco dining on the bridge deck and on the sun deck, which makes the perfect vantage point for guests to take in all the action of the racetrack.
Awash with comfortable seating spaces and a plethora of sun loungers, the sun deck also boasts a well-appointed Jacuzzi in the midst of it all. When the sun goes down an adjacent wet bar comes in handy, allowing guests to sip cocktails under the stars while looking out over the marina and the illuminated race track. A fridge and a barbeque are a nice touch, but her state-of-the-art sound system is what completes the scene.
Should guests want to bring the party back on board, superyacht DXB has the capacity to host up to 50 people while docked at an event charter, so she is made to be enjoyed by large groups. Guests stepping on board will no doubt be impressed by her timeless interior, which is the work of Zuretti design team.
Natural light floods the open-plan spaces and makes the glossy mahogany surfaces gleam, and plush white fabrics give her a sophisticated and opulent ambience. The sleek motor yacht hosts 10 guests across five equally beautifully furnished cabins.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.