A truly stand-out addition to the global charter fleet, EDESIA boasts Benetti pedigree, ample alfresco living spaces and contemporary interiors that maximise the feeling of being at one with the surrounds.
With glowing references from past charter guests, the luxury yacht is sure to play the perfect host to anyone looking for a polished and comfortable platform to explore the pine-capped islands, golden-sand beaches and buzzing coastlines of the Mediterranean this summer.
Among the yacht’s stand-out features is her foredeck, which has been transformed into a chic seating area ideally-suited to entertaining and socialising with the charter party. This area will benefit from incredible, unrestricted vistas over the Mediterranean, and can be equally well-appreciated over a morning coffee or evening aperitif.
Sure to be another popular spot while on a private yacht charter is the main deck aft, which enjoys a spacious, alfresco area complete with various arrangements to suit different occasions. Guests will find their formal dining arrangement, alongside a casual sofa-set-up and further sumptuous seating located aft.
Crowning the motor yacht, the sundeck offers a blissfully relaxing spot to soak up the sun from. Guests can slide into the Jacuzzi, stretch out on sunloungers or lie back on a spread of sunpads and sip a cocktail. Adding a level of convenience for charter guests, the sundeck also enjoys another alfresco dining arrangement with a more relaxed vibe.
Stepping inside, the guests will be wowed by the yacht’s alluring interiors. An enticing array of glossy woods, rich textures and chrome grey tones contribute to the refined and sophisticated energy that this motor yacht exudes.
Full-length windows in the main salon serve to bathe the room in light during the day, and offer views over a star-laced sky come nightfall. The master suite has a similar advantage, with sloping windows that grant panoramic views and a light and airy ambience. The other four cabins share similar themes of elegance and luxury; in total the yacht sleeps 10.
Launched in 2014, this motor yacht has been maintained over the years to ensure she stays in pristine condition. Her unbounded style makes her a prime candidate for the Mediterranean’s glamorous cruising grounds.
In order to find out more about how you can charter M/Y EDESIA for yourself, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view all luxury yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...