Set for her inaugural charter season in Italy this summer, the 29m/95ft motor yacht URIAMIR was officially launched by Benetti Yachts last Friday.
The second model in the sporty Delino 95 range, and the first available for charter, URIAMIR is certainly a motor yacht worth getting very excited about.
Designed with the modern yachtsman in mind, the superyacht offers high speed, comfort and good looks as well as a list of entertaining features to make use of.
Indeed, there will be plenty to keep guests occupied around her summertime cruising grounds in a couple of months, with her large bow swimming pool area, outdoor lounge, and stunning collection of water toys sure to be the central attractions.
Primed for outdoor living, the exterior of superyacht URIAMIR boasts a wide range of furnished spaces which make socialising and dining in the sun a complete joy.
Highly flexible, the superyacht features a sliding roof section on the upper deck which means that guests can go from enjoying a sun-drenched paradise to a cool and calm retreat in seconds.
It’s also possible to make use of the door towards the aft of the main deck to form an inside-out area to extend the possibilities for those on board.
The meeting point of high performance and outstanding comfort, brand new superyacht URIAMIR will allow charter guests to experience the charms of Italy in style
The interior of URIAMIR is uniquely refreshing, with a rich contrast between light marble and dark tanganika wood setting a peaceful ambience.
Bright and airy, the main salon is sure to serve as the social hub for guests who have returned from a day out on the water, with the finely integrated dining and living spaces offering plenty of opportunities for guests to socialise in.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests during a yacht charter vacation, URIAMIR features four double cabins on the lower deck and a well-proportioned master cabin with his and hers bathrooms and a central bathtub on the main deck.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed