Set for her inaugural charter season in Italy this summer, the 29m/95ft motor yacht URIAMIR was officially launched by Benetti Yachts last Friday.
The second model in the sporty Delino 95 range, and the first available for charter, URIAMIR is certainly a motor yacht worth getting very excited about.
Designed with the modern yachtsman in mind, the superyacht offers high speed, comfort and good looks as well as a list of entertaining features to make use of.
Indeed, there will be plenty to keep guests occupied around her summertime cruising grounds in a couple of months, with her large bow swimming pool area, outdoor lounge, and stunning collection of water toys sure to be the central attractions.
Primed for outdoor living, the exterior of superyacht URIAMIR boasts a wide range of furnished spaces which make socialising and dining in the sun a complete joy.
Highly flexible, the superyacht features a sliding roof section on the upper deck which means that guests can go from enjoying a sun-drenched paradise to a cool and calm retreat in seconds.
It’s also possible to make use of the door towards the aft of the main deck to form an inside-out area to extend the possibilities for those on board.
The meeting point of high performance and outstanding comfort, brand new superyacht URIAMIR will allow charter guests to experience the charms of Italy in style
The interior of URIAMIR is uniquely refreshing, with a rich contrast between light marble and dark tanganika wood setting a peaceful ambience.
Bright and airy, the main salon is sure to serve as the social hub for guests who have returned from a day out on the water, with the finely integrated dining and living spaces offering plenty of opportunities for guests to socialise in.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests during a yacht charter vacation, URIAMIR features four double cabins on the lower deck and a well-proportioned master cabin with his and hers bathrooms and a central bathtub on the main deck.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...