Set for her inaugural charter season in Italy this summer, the 29m/95ft motor yacht URIAMIR was officially launched by Benetti Yachts last Friday.
The second model in the sporty Delino 95 range, and the first available for charter, URIAMIR is certainly a motor yacht worth getting very excited about.
Designed with the modern yachtsman in mind, the superyacht offers high speed, comfort and good looks as well as a list of entertaining features to make use of.
Indeed, there will be plenty to keep guests occupied around her summertime cruising grounds in a couple of months, with her large bow swimming pool area, outdoor lounge, and stunning collection of water toys sure to be the central attractions.
Primed for outdoor living, the exterior of superyacht URIAMIR boasts a wide range of furnished spaces which make socialising and dining in the sun a complete joy.
Highly flexible, the superyacht features a sliding roof section on the upper deck which means that guests can go from enjoying a sun-drenched paradise to a cool and calm retreat in seconds.
It’s also possible to make use of the door towards the aft of the main deck to form an inside-out area to extend the possibilities for those on board.
The meeting point of high performance and outstanding comfort, brand new superyacht URIAMIR will allow charter guests to experience the charms of Italy in style
The interior of URIAMIR is uniquely refreshing, with a rich contrast between light marble and dark tanganika wood setting a peaceful ambience.
Bright and airy, the main salon is sure to serve as the social hub for guests who have returned from a day out on the water, with the finely integrated dining and living spaces offering plenty of opportunities for guests to socialise in.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests during a yacht charter vacation, URIAMIR features four double cabins on the lower deck and a well-proportioned master cabin with his and hers bathrooms and a central bathtub on the main deck.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...