Set for her inaugural charter season in Italy this summer, the 29m/95ft motor yacht URIAMIR was officially launched by Benetti Yachts last Friday.
The second model in the sporty Delino 95 range, and the first available for charter, URIAMIR is certainly a motor yacht worth getting very excited about.
Designed with the modern yachtsman in mind, the superyacht offers high speed, comfort and good looks as well as a list of entertaining features to make use of.
Indeed, there will be plenty to keep guests occupied around her summertime cruising grounds in a couple of months, with her large bow swimming pool area, outdoor lounge, and stunning collection of water toys sure to be the central attractions.
Primed for outdoor living, the exterior of superyacht URIAMIR boasts a wide range of furnished spaces which make socialising and dining in the sun a complete joy.
Highly flexible, the superyacht features a sliding roof section on the upper deck which means that guests can go from enjoying a sun-drenched paradise to a cool and calm retreat in seconds.
It’s also possible to make use of the door towards the aft of the main deck to form an inside-out area to extend the possibilities for those on board.
The meeting point of high performance and outstanding comfort, brand new superyacht URIAMIR will allow charter guests to experience the charms of Italy in style
The interior of URIAMIR is uniquely refreshing, with a rich contrast between light marble and dark tanganika wood setting a peaceful ambience.
Bright and airy, the main salon is sure to serve as the social hub for guests who have returned from a day out on the water, with the finely integrated dining and living spaces offering plenty of opportunities for guests to socialise in.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests during a yacht charter vacation, URIAMIR features four double cabins on the lower deck and a well-proportioned master cabin with his and hers bathrooms and a central bathtub on the main deck.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.