For the sixth season of Bravo’s Below Deck, the 56m/184ft motor yacht 'My Seanna’ from Delta Marine will be playing host.
Premiering on 2 October, Below Deck is coming back to our screens and the superyacht of the season can be exclusively unveiled as My Seanna - a motor yacht renowned for her opulent interiors, chic deck areas and dedicated entertainment and leisure facilities.
At 56 metres, the Delta Marine build is the largest yacht ever to feature on the show and the first in Below Deck's six seasons to use her real name as opposed to a pseudonym. This doesn't include the spin-off Below Deck Mediterranean, which follows the lives of superyacht crews during the summer charter season.
Below Deck, on the other hand, is filmed during the winter cruising season. Usually, it is set in the popular cruising grounds of the Caribbean but, this year, in another first for the show, it takes place in Tahiti - an idyllic island in French Polynesia which offers an alternative destination for winter charters.
Filming of the hit reality TV show began in Tahiti in early February and now a recently released trailer included below provides a glimpse into what on-deck antics viewers can expect from the crew and guests alike.
In this season, fan favourite Captain Lee Rosbach returns to the helm accompanied by Chief Stewardess Kate Chastain. But apart from these two familiar faces, the rest of the crew are new to the show.
Held by Below Deck veteran Ben Robinson for the first four seasons, the chef position will be filled by Adrian Martin, an experienced superyacht chef who has won awards at some of the industry's top culinary contests.
Following on from his predecessor Ben Robinson, Adrian Martin is expected to cause plenty of drama in the galley
Following on from his predecessor, Adrian will serve up delicious dishes as well as plenty of drama when his diva reputation surfaces. Likewise, tension is created when Kate forms an exclusive clique with her first ever male stew - Josiah Carter - leaving fellow stewardess Caroline Bedol feeling left out.
Also anticipated to provide compulsive viewing is the dynamics between bosun Chandler Brooks, who begins to crack under the pressure, and his deckhands Ross Inia and Ashton Pienaar. Female deckhand Rhylee Gerber will be making her debut on the show too.
The show will also provide an insight into what a French Polynesia yacht charter is like. But to find out more about what other luxury yachts have featured in the TV series, read our article Names of Below Deck yachts revealed. Or read the My Seanna review for a closer look at this season's yacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.