Premiering on 1 March 2021, season two of Below Deck Sailing Yacht follows 'Parsifal III' and her crew as she cruises along the iconic coast of Croatia.
Making its return after a successful inaugural season traveling around the Greek Island of Corfu, viewers will get to witness the beautiful Croatian coast that spans 3,600 miles and features 718 islands.
As a spin-off from the popular series Below Deck, Below Deck Sailing Yacht follows the lives of the crew on board a luxury charter yacht as they embark on an eight-week charter season.
Yacht owner Vibe-Petersen was originally approached about the show in 2018 when it appeared the 54m (177ft) Perini Navi sailing yacht was the perfect match for the proposed spin-off to the popular sister show Below Deck.
Hitting the waters for the first time in 2005, 'Parsifal III' has enjoyed multiple award wins in her time, winning Best Interior Design and Sailing Yacht Of The Year at the World Yacht Trophies in 2006.
When asked about changing the name of the yacht for the show, Vibe-Petersen stood his ground saying 'it's free advertising'. He continued by saying 'the name of the yacht will come to people’s minds, especially to someone who has never chartered a yacht before. They will see that name and know the boat from the show.'
Familiar face Captain Glenn Shephard returns to the helm for season two, but with a brand new crew joining him.
Saying he's 'looking forward to a great season', Shephard is going to be joined by chef Natasha De Bourg, chief stew Daisy Kelliher, chief engineer Colin Macrae, first mate Gary King, second stew Dani Soares, third stew Alli Dore, deckhand Sydney Zaruba, and deckhand Jean-Luc Cerza Lanaux.
Suggesting a few fireworks not necessarily in the sky, Bravo indicate an exciting season where social distancing means the crew spend a lot more time in close proximity together.
A quick preview of the season trailer also reveals that Captain Glenn Shephard is seen at his angriest so far. Viewers will find out what triggers the fury when the season goes live in March.
Striking to say the least, the latest addition to Below Deck yachts Parsifal III launched as one of the fastest Perini Navi models of her time and won multiple awards.
Boasting a maximum speed of 18 knots, she underwent a refit in 2012 and showcases timeless interiors by designer Remi Tessier.
Featuring an aluminium hull and superstructure, she is a fast and lightweight sailing yacht with accommodation for up to 14 guests in a six-cabin layout. Cabins on board comprise of an Owner's cabin, three doubles and two twins, plus berths for up to nine crew.
Some of her key features include an on-deck Jacuzzi, spacious sun pads and an exterior wet bar.
Tucked away as a hidden gem behind Italy, Croatia is a Mediterranean destination with boundless amounts of history, culture and beauty on offer.
Featuring hundreds of unspoilt islands in the Adriatic, it's easy to find your own piece of paradise for the day while enjoying the charter experience. Island hopping along the Dalmation Coast there's UNESCO sites to see at Dubrovnik and plenty of familiar backdrops from the popular TV show Game Of Thrones.
If you want to see the iconic location of Croatia for yourself, view and compare the complete list of available Croatia yacht charters.
To find out more about chartering Parsifal III contact your preferred yacht charter broker today.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed