Beat the French VAT Rise on Yacht Charters
Book your yacht charter vacation now to benefit from VAT-free charter rates in France.
The French Government has announced it will be adding a half rate of 9.8% VAT to all luxury yacht charters in France from 15th July. Any yacht charters that are booked and signed before this date, regardless of when they will actually take place, will remain exempt from the VAT charge. Any charters booked after this date will have the VAT added to the total cost.
Make sure you book your luxury yacht charter before the 15th July and miss out on the new VAT charges. Take a look at the charter yachts below that are currently available for charter in France and get in touch with your yacht charter broker ASAP!
49 metre charter yacht Mim
To see the full list of yachts currently available for charter in France, check out our French Riviera Luxury Yacht Charters page.
Make sure you book your yacht charter before the 15th July and miss out on the new VAT charges.
More Yacht Information
Sycara V Yacht For Charter
68m Nobiskrug, 2010
Andreas L Yacht For Charter
60m Benetti, 2008
Kinta Yacht For Charter
55m Turquoise, 2008 / 2011
Sequel P Yacht For Charter
55m Proteksan Turquoise, 2009 / 2015
Eleni Yacht For Charter
50m CBI Navi, 2005 / 2007
La Tania Yacht For Charter
49m CMN Yachts, 2001 / 2015
Red Anchor Yacht For Charter
37m Benetti, 2009 / 2014
High Roller Yacht For Charter
32m Baglietto, 2004
Lady Beatrice Yacht For Charter
30m Princess, 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...