Offering just $80,000 for week-long bookings in the idyllic cruising grounds of the Bahamas, INVISION is the ideal candidate for first-time charterers looking to snap up a bargain and experience the magic of a private yacht charter vacation.
Built by Westship in 2000 and refit to an exacting standard in 2013, INVISION is an experienced charter yacht that will be making her way to the Caribbean after a week in Nassau, in the Bahamas. She is perfectly primed for entertaining, with a generous sun deck and a treasure chest of water toys.
The interior of the motor yacht is furnished in neutral tones, with pops of colour in the main salon and formal dining room. She accommodates 10 guests across five cabins and has optional on-board gym equipment for guests wanting to stay active while chartering.
A huge choice of water toys is available to keep guests suitably entertained and a WaveRunner, water-skis and paddle boards are among her repertoire, meaning the sapphire oceans of the Bahamas can be enjoyed to the fullest. Snorkelling equipment is also supplied, so guests can experience the rich marine life of thriving coral gardens up close.
She is perfectly primed for entertaining, with a generous sun deck and a treasure chest of water toys.
A large sun deck complete with a Jacuzzi and sumptuous sun pads is sure to be the hub of outdoor living, with al fresco dining and partial shading to ensure guests are enjoying unrivalled comfort and relaxation while on board.
A slice of tropical paradise, the Bahamas has long established itself as a supreme charter destination, scattered with powder-sand beaches, crystalline lagoons and a lively and vibrant culture.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.