Beginning today and running until Sunday, the Azimut-Benetti Group is among the headliners once more at the 2014 Hainan Rendez-Vous.
Renowned for designing and building some of the most iconic charter yachts on the water today, the Azimut-Benetti group are displaying a number of yachts at this year’s Hainan Rendez-vous. Among the models the group are displaying at this year’s event are the ‘Azimut Atlantis 34’, the ‘Azimut Magellano 50’, and models from their Flybridge collection including the ‘Azimut 48’, ‘Azimut 60’, and ‘Azimut 64’, as well as the ‘Azimut 82'.
The Azimut-Benetti Group has a development strategy in China and throughout Asia in general. As well as its exceptional fleet, the Group stays in close contact and provides direct assistance to its clients via a well-established dealer network. Due to new partnership agreements, their strong presence in regions such as Dalian, Shandong, Shanghai, Fujian, and Shenzhen, has now grown to include Huanan and Hebei.
Two Custom-built Azimut-Benetti charter yachts have Asian owners. The 56 metre motor yacht LADY CANDY was built in 2013 with exterior styling based on the concept of light and openness. A finalist in a number of yachting awards earlier this year, she boasts a seven-seat cinema, massage room, fully equipped gym and stern beach club. The 55 metre charter yacht OCEAN PARADISE was delivered in the same year and showcases interior styling from Mauro Izzo that won the World Yacht Trophy for ‘Best Interior Design’ last year. Featuring an on-deck Jacuzzi, gym, swimming pool and dance floor, she has everything you could possible need on your yacht charter vacation.
Read our full guide to the Hainan Rendez-Vous and see the full range of yachts available for Singapore yacht charters. Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information about chartering a yacht.
Renowned for designing and building some of the most iconic charter yachts on the water today, the Azimut-Benetti group are displaying a number of yachts at this year’s Hainan Rendez-vous.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.