Set to bring some old-time glamour to the Mediterranean over May, the glamorously styled MALAHNE will be attending two of the year’s most exciting events.
Indeed, from the glitzy red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival 2018, to the much louder and faster Monaco Grand Prix 2018, the motor yacht will be perfectly positioned for charter guests to enjoy some of the best entertainment the world has to offer.
The product of an exacting 30-month restoration, MALAHNE boasts a huge amount of social space, and more than a few key features to keep her guests satisfied.
How many guests can superyacht MALAHNE accommodate?
MALAHNE is capable of hosting up to 40 guests for cocktail receptions, and she is able to sleep up to 10 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins on a charter vacation.
Besides her generously proportioned exterior sections- all wonderfully furnished to provide outstanding comfort and spectacular views- the superyacht also has a range of spacious interior areas finished in an attractive art deco styling.
Winning the prestigious title of ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards in 2016, those on board for either or both of the iconic events are sure to enjoy a uniquely unforgettable experience.
Should I charter a yacht for the Monaco Grand Prix or the Cannes Film Festival?
Both of these spectacular events generate plenty of excitement each year, and you can be assured of mingling with both discerning travellers and A-listers at whichever one you decide to attend.
With comprehensive guides on both, be sure to read our ultimate guide to chartering a yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix and how to enjoy the Cannes Film Festival on a superyacht.
It should be mentioned that a series of social events take place around both events, making them perfect opportunities to charter a superyacht.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MALAHNE and the events she will be available for this summer, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed