Set to bring some old-time glamour to the Mediterranean over May, the glamorously styled MALAHNE will be attending two of the year’s most exciting events.
Indeed, from the glitzy red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival 2018, to the much louder and faster Monaco Grand Prix 2018, the motor yacht will be perfectly positioned for charter guests to enjoy some of the best entertainment the world has to offer.
The product of an exacting 30-month restoration, MALAHNE boasts a huge amount of social space, and more than a few key features to keep her guests satisfied.
How many guests can superyacht MALAHNE accommodate?
MALAHNE is capable of hosting up to 40 guests for cocktail receptions, and she is able to sleep up to 10 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins on a charter vacation.
Besides her generously proportioned exterior sections- all wonderfully furnished to provide outstanding comfort and spectacular views- the superyacht also has a range of spacious interior areas finished in an attractive art deco styling.
Winning the prestigious title of ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards in 2016, those on board for either or both of the iconic events are sure to enjoy a uniquely unforgettable experience.
Should I charter a yacht for the Monaco Grand Prix or the Cannes Film Festival?
Both of these spectacular events generate plenty of excitement each year, and you can be assured of mingling with both discerning travellers and A-listers at whichever one you decide to attend.
With comprehensive guides on both, be sure to read our ultimate guide to chartering a yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix and how to enjoy the Cannes Film Festival on a superyacht.
It should be mentioned that a series of social events take place around both events, making them perfect opportunities to charter a superyacht.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MALAHNE and the events she will be available for this summer, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...