Set to bring some old-time glamour to the Mediterranean over May, the glamorously styled MALAHNE will be attending two of the year’s most exciting events.
Indeed, from the glitzy red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival 2018, to the much louder and faster Monaco Grand Prix 2018, the motor yacht will be perfectly positioned for charter guests to enjoy some of the best entertainment the world has to offer.
The product of an exacting 30-month restoration, MALAHNE boasts a huge amount of social space, and more than a few key features to keep her guests satisfied.
How many guests can superyacht MALAHNE accommodate?
MALAHNE is capable of hosting up to 40 guests for cocktail receptions, and she is able to sleep up to 10 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins on a charter vacation.
Besides her generously proportioned exterior sections- all wonderfully furnished to provide outstanding comfort and spectacular views- the superyacht also has a range of spacious interior areas finished in an attractive art deco styling.
Winning the prestigious title of ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards in 2016, those on board for either or both of the iconic events are sure to enjoy a uniquely unforgettable experience.
Should I charter a yacht for the Monaco Grand Prix or the Cannes Film Festival?
Both of these spectacular events generate plenty of excitement each year, and you can be assured of mingling with both discerning travellers and A-listers at whichever one you decide to attend.
With comprehensive guides on both, be sure to read our ultimate guide to chartering a yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix and how to enjoy the Cannes Film Festival on a superyacht.
It should be mentioned that a series of social events take place around both events, making them perfect opportunities to charter a superyacht.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MALAHNE and the events she will be available for this summer, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...