Set to bring some old-time glamour to the Mediterranean over May, the glamorously styled MALAHNE will be attending two of the year’s most exciting events.
Indeed, from the glitzy red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival 2018, to the much louder and faster Monaco Grand Prix 2018, the motor yacht will be perfectly positioned for charter guests to enjoy some of the best entertainment the world has to offer.
The product of an exacting 30-month restoration, MALAHNE boasts a huge amount of social space, and more than a few key features to keep her guests satisfied.
How many guests can superyacht MALAHNE accommodate?
MALAHNE is capable of hosting up to 40 guests for cocktail receptions, and she is able to sleep up to 10 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins on a charter vacation.
Besides her generously proportioned exterior sections- all wonderfully furnished to provide outstanding comfort and spectacular views- the superyacht also has a range of spacious interior areas finished in an attractive art deco styling.
Winning the prestigious title of ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards in 2016, those on board for either or both of the iconic events are sure to enjoy a uniquely unforgettable experience.
Should I charter a yacht for the Monaco Grand Prix or the Cannes Film Festival?
Both of these spectacular events generate plenty of excitement each year, and you can be assured of mingling with both discerning travellers and A-listers at whichever one you decide to attend.
With comprehensive guides on both, be sure to read our ultimate guide to chartering a yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix and how to enjoy the Cannes Film Festival on a superyacht.
It should be mentioned that a series of social events take place around both events, making them perfect opportunities to charter a superyacht.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MALAHNE and the events she will be available for this summer, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.