A varied selection of luxury yachts are signed up to attend the three-day, industry-only event, which invites attendees to discover the developing infrastructure and exceptional cruising grounds of Montenegro and the surrounding region.
Over the past few years, the country has become one of the rising yachting hotspots of the Mediterranean. Its outstanding natural beauty, yacht-friendly tax and legislation benefits, and rapidly growing infrastructure make it an ideal destination for yachts of any size.
Yacht viewings in the award-winning Porto Montenegro will take place during the day alongside a seminar session on day two. While, welcome drinks, a yacht hop and closing party will round off days one, two and three respectively.
There will also be a number of industry-related suppliers exhibiting at the show, from travel agents and insurance providers to refit and maintenance services.
Among the must-see yachts will be Egeria Yachts’ 58m/190ft motor yacht ‘Lord of the Seas’, the 46m/150ft charter yacht ‘Reve D’or’ from San Lorenzo and the 43m/142ft converted expedition yacht ‘Ice Lady’, which is sure to wow with its robust lines and stylish interior.
The largest in show, meanwhile, will be a fellow expedition yacht, the 67m/219ft luxury yacht ‘Golden Shadow. Her royal blue hull ensures she always stands out in port and she is one of the rare charter offerings capable of sleeping up to 16 guests when on a private yacht charter.
A varied selection of luxury yachts are signed up to attend the three-day, industry-only event, which invites attendees to discover the exceptional cruising grounds
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.