High-quality computer renderings give us a glimpse into 88m/290ft motor yacht ‘Illusion Plus’, the largest superyacht ever to be built in Asia.
Freshly launched and currently making her way from the Pride Mega Yachts shipyard in China to the Monaco Yacht Show 2018, pictures of 'Illusion Plus' are hotly anticipated.
But no longer are we hanging in suspense, as recently released renderings have become available that allow us to take a look inside the newest member of the top 100 largest superyachts in the world.
The overarching theme of ‘Illusion Plus’ is contemporary luxury. Her extensive inventory of amenities is a fitting testament to her commitment to providing a vast supply of on-board entertainment and leisure facilities for her owner and guests.
She boasts an enormous cinema room, well-stocked gym and plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces across her five ample decks for dining and relaxing. A jacuzzi on the sun-deck is perfectly situated in the midst of a seating area for comfortable socialising and a pool flanked by sunpads on the lower aft deck looks out onto the yacht’s waterside beach club.
A pool flanked by sunpads on the lower aft deck looks out onto the yacht’s waterside beach club.
With a thick, blunt bow upon which one of two Helipads sits, one might not expect a graceful interior. But conversely, her interior design is something of a work of art. Elegant and seamless, she has been designed in shades of rich bronze, deep black and features creamy marble surfaces that extend into several of the cabins.
Kissed by Asian-inspired motifs, the space is infused with tasteful artwork and ceiling fixtures. With gold-gilded side-tables, iced glass vases and textured walls, her interior spaces are an Eden of grandeur and opulence.
Elegant and seamless, she has been designed in shades of rich bronze, deep black and features creamy marble surfaces that extend into several of the cabins.
'Illusion Plus' is expected to be the third-largest motor yacht attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018. Although she is not available for charter, for more details about chartering similar yachts, you can speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...