High-quality computer renderings give us a glimpse into 88m/290ft motor yacht ‘Illusion Plus’, the largest superyacht ever to be built in Asia.
Freshly launched and currently making her way from the Pride Mega Yachts shipyard in China to the Monaco Yacht Show 2018, pictures of 'Illusion Plus' are hotly anticipated.
But no longer are we hanging in suspense, as recently released renderings have become available that allow us to take a look inside the newest member of the top 100 largest superyachts in the world.
The overarching theme of ‘Illusion Plus’ is contemporary luxury. Her extensive inventory of amenities is a fitting testament to her commitment to providing a vast supply of on-board entertainment and leisure facilities for her owner and guests.
She boasts an enormous cinema room, well-stocked gym and plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces across her five ample decks for dining and relaxing. A jacuzzi on the sun-deck is perfectly situated in the midst of a seating area for comfortable socialising and a pool flanked by sunpads on the lower aft deck looks out onto the yacht’s waterside beach club.
A pool flanked by sunpads on the lower aft deck looks out onto the yacht’s waterside beach club.
With a thick, blunt bow upon which one of two Helipads sits, one might not expect a graceful interior. But conversely, her interior design is something of a work of art. Elegant and seamless, she has been designed in shades of rich bronze, deep black and features creamy marble surfaces that extend into several of the cabins.
Kissed by Asian-inspired motifs, the space is infused with tasteful artwork and ceiling fixtures. With gold-gilded side-tables, iced glass vases and textured walls, her interior spaces are an Eden of grandeur and opulence.
Elegant and seamless, she has been designed in shades of rich bronze, deep black and features creamy marble surfaces that extend into several of the cabins.
'Illusion Plus' is expected to be the third-largest motor yacht attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018. Although she is not available for charter, for more details about chartering similar yachts, you can speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.