High-quality computer renderings give us a glimpse into 88m/290ft motor yacht ‘Illusion Plus’, the largest superyacht ever to be built in Asia.
Freshly launched and currently making her way from the Pride Mega Yachts shipyard in China to the Monaco Yacht Show 2018, pictures of 'Illusion Plus' are hotly anticipated.
But no longer are we hanging in suspense, as recently released renderings have become available that allow us to take a look inside the newest member of the top 100 largest superyachts in the world.
The overarching theme of ‘Illusion Plus’ is contemporary luxury. Her extensive inventory of amenities is a fitting testament to her commitment to providing a vast supply of on-board entertainment and leisure facilities for her owner and guests.
She boasts an enormous cinema room, well-stocked gym and plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces across her five ample decks for dining and relaxing. A jacuzzi on the sun-deck is perfectly situated in the midst of a seating area for comfortable socialising and a pool flanked by sunpads on the lower aft deck looks out onto the yacht’s waterside beach club.
A pool flanked by sunpads on the lower aft deck looks out onto the yacht’s waterside beach club.
With a thick, blunt bow upon which one of two Helipads sits, one might not expect a graceful interior. But conversely, her interior design is something of a work of art. Elegant and seamless, she has been designed in shades of rich bronze, deep black and features creamy marble surfaces that extend into several of the cabins.
Kissed by Asian-inspired motifs, the space is infused with tasteful artwork and ceiling fixtures. With gold-gilded side-tables, iced glass vases and textured walls, her interior spaces are an Eden of grandeur and opulence.
Elegant and seamless, she has been designed in shades of rich bronze, deep black and features creamy marble surfaces that extend into several of the cabins.
'Illusion Plus' is expected to be the third-largest motor yacht attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018. Although she is not available for charter, for more details about chartering similar yachts, you can speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed