Launched in 2012 as part of Amels’ 180 series, Step One is built on a proven hull and engineering platform from the renowned Dutch yard. Featuring fresh, modern interior styling from Laura Sessa and a multitude of modern amenities, she is expected to be a highly sought-after charter yacht.
Whether cruising along the French Riviera or discovering Italian delights such as Portofino and Cinque Terre, guests will do so in style aboard Step One. Sure to turn heads, she boasts a signature Tim Heywood profile, with feature curves and sweeping windows.
Charterers, meanwhile, will be able to admire the beautiful Mediterranean views from the vast sundeck - one of the largest for a yacht of her size. Recline on shaded sun loungers, unwind in the huge spa pool, sip cocktails at the bar and dine alfresco under the radar arch.
A second alfresco dining option is available on the upper deck aft, while the sheltered Portuguese bridge provides a cosy spot for drinks and a sunning area forward. A large swim platform then offers easy access into the glittering ocean and to the wide selection of on-board water toys.
Clean but fun, the interior of luxury yacht Step One is defined by high-gloss light-hued woods with contrasting accents and pops of bold colour. In the main salon, enjoy a drink at the shimmering black marble bar before hosting a formal dinner around the lime table.
Boating a sumptuous seating area, piano, card table and bar, the bright and airy skylounge is suitable for both socialising and relaxation. Then, after a busy day at sea, retreat into one of five staterooms, including an expansive master suite with curly maple walls and mother-of-pearl details.
Offering a flexible accommodation arrangement on a private yacht charter, the four double cabins on the lower deck can convert into two VIP suites. Other highlights of the motor yacht include a steam room, a touch-and-go helipad and worldwide cruising capabilities.
With modern interior styling from Laura Sessa and a multitude of modern amenities, Step One is expected to be a highly sought-after charter yacht
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.