Part of Amels’ Limited Edition 180 concept, 4YOU is built to extremely high specifications by the Dutch yard. Starting the season along the French Riviera in mid-May, she will then head to Venice by 20th June before welcoming charters across the Adriatic.
Growing in popularity as a yachting hotspot, Croatia offers a multitude of spectacular cruising opportunities. Island-hop along the Dalmatian Coast for hidden beaches and bays or discover the alluring stretch of coast between Split and Dubrovnik, dubbed as the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’.
Another highlight of the region is the beguiling coastline of Montenegro. Once a playground for the Hollywood elite, the country fuses an old-world glamour with exquisite natural beauty, crystal-clear waters, medieval streets and charming fishing villages.
All these beautiful sights can be taken in from the sundeck. Sip cocktails at the bar, enjoy a casual alfresco lunch with loved ones, work out under the radar arch and unwind in the Jacuzzi aft. Then catch up on the day’s activities on the spacious upper deck aft, primed for dining and entertainment.
A private alfresco seating area and sun pads await on the foredeck, while guests can get closer to the glittering Adriatic Sea on the beach club. Lounge in the glorious Mediterranean sunshine, take a refreshing dip in the ocean or access the plethora of water toys.
Retreat into the interior of charter yacht 4YOU, styled to perfection by renowned Italian designer Laura Sessa. In the main salon, dark woods combine with white soft furnishings and earth-coloured accents for a sensuous atmosphere to dine, lounge and enjoy a drink on your yacht charter.
An expansive skylounge above is lighter in feel with pops of sky blue and offers a more laidback feel. Head here after dinner and recline on the sumptuous seating, while listening to the grand piano. For total relaxation, however, make the most of the on-board massage and steam rooms.
After a day on the water, the principal charterer is treated to a stylish, full-beam master suite. Located on the main deck, the suite adjoins a twin cabin, making the yacht ideal for family charters. The other accommodation includes two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Starting the season along the French Riviera in mid-May, she will then head to Venice by 20th June before welcoming charters across the Adriatic
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.