Hitting the water for the first time in April 2020, SYNTHESIS has now been handed over to her Owners following sea trials. Her delivery marks a strong start to the New Year that's hoped to continue into the 2021.
She is the sixth hull in the Amels 242 series, and so far no models in this line have become available for private yacht charter. Construction of the superyacht began in 2017 and she was built on speculation.
Two prestigious design houses have worked on the look and feel of SYNTHESIS, with Tim Heywood taking care of her elegant profile and clean lines, while Winch Design has worked on her interior styling.
Tim Heywood has taken care of her elegant profile, while Winch Design has worked on her interior styling.
The Dutch-built superyacht features an aft deck infinity pool with counter-jets and a helipad that can also be used for sunbathing or setting up an alfresco cinema screen. Elsewhere, the yacht offers a sundeck with an elevated jacuzzi and the lower deck houses a wellness suite with direct access to the sea thanks to fold-out sea terraces.
Accommodation is offered for 12 guests in six cabins, which includes two main deck VIPs and a 202-square metre Owner's suite with his and hers en suites and private exterior deck area.
The yacht offers a sundeck with an elevated jacuzzi and the lower deck houses a wellness suite with direct access to the sea.
In terms of accessories, the motor yacht benefits from tender garages with gull-wing doors that provide storage for two 9m tenders and a selection of toys and gadgets.
The Amels 242 has a top speed of 16.5 knots and a range of 5,000nm at a 12-knot cruising speed. A proven world cruiser, this yacht will transport her guests across the globe in the lap of luxury.
A proven world cruiser, this yacht will transport her guests across the globe in the lap of luxury.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed