Combining the classic design and romance of a tall ship with all the comforts of a modern yacht, DALLINGHOO offers a wonderfully unique way in which to explore the fascinating region of South East Asia.
Whether adventuring to the idyllic shores of Borneo or island-hopping in the Philippines this summer, or sailing in the beautiful waters of Thailand or discovering the untouched gems of Myanmar during the winter, guests will have a private yacht charter of a lifetime on board DALLINGHOO.
As well as venturing to untouched islands, diving into clear warm waters, strolling along deserted beaches and waking up in idyllic anchorages, there is also the chance to be part of the crew by helping to hoist and trim sails and taking to the helm for a truly memorable experience.
There is, of course, plenty of opportunities to unwind and take in the views as she silently cuts through the water. Dine alfresco on the aft deck, sip cocktails as the sun sets and soak up the gorgeous sunshine on the foredeck.
From the drawing board of Dudley Dix of Rhode Island, charter yacht DALLINGHOO was built in 1990 and later underwent a two-year keel-up rebuild by the Sydney Harbour Boat Builders, which was completed in 2016. She now provides a modern, well-equipped and fully air-conditioned interior.
Varnished Burmese teak trim and teak floors create a timeless and light ambience sure to captivate all those who step aboard. In the main salon, guests can get together with friends and family, enjoy formal dining or watch a movie on the widescreen TV.
Up to eight guests can be accommodated on board the sailing yacht in four cabins, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin. Boasting en-suite bathrooms with modern fixtures, the cabins provide a tranquil retreat for all members of the charter party.
Other highlights include an exciting collection of water toys, ensuring guests have plenty of ways to explore the spectacular waters. Choose from sea kayaks, paddle boards and scuba diving equipment, as well as fishing rods and a classic gaff rigged sailing dinghy.
Wake up in idyllic anchorages, venture to untouched islands, dive into clear warm waters and stroll along deserted beaches
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.