Opening next Monday, the seventh edition of the Singapore Yacht Show is sure to shine a bright spotlight on one of the world’s most burgeoning superyacht regions.
Returning to the One Marina Club in Sentosa Cove for another four days of excitement, the Singapore Yacht Show 2017 is set to be the biggest version of the event to date, with a particularly large motor yacht sure to steal show.
Indeed, the 77m/253ft luxury yacht ‘Silver Fast’ was this week confirmed to attend the show, causing a buzz of excitement across South East Asia. As an award-winning superyacht with an exterior designed by the legendary Espen Oeino, it’ll be no surprise to see the discerning crowds gathering around her.
Combined with a number of marine demonstrations and exhibiting luxury brands, the attendance of such a superyacht ultimately leaves little doubt about the growing reputation of the event.
Enjoying a record-breaking attendance last year, the organizers of the Singapore Yacht Show will be looking to propel themselves forward from such momentum, using the event as an opportunity to showcase the fine local charter grounds.
Characterised by an informal and social atmosphere, the show is set to host a variety of dinners and parties to encourage conversation across the industry, with the attending superyachts forming the attraction throughout the days.
Bringing together a number of key industry players and the brands which support the attendant lifestyle, there’s no doubt that all eyes will be firmly on Singapore next week.
Be sure to follow all of the latest updates and view the livestream on YachtCharterFleet from Monday.
Vital to the development of South East Asia as a superyacht hotspot, the Singapore Yacht Show is one of the most important dates on the calendar
In order to find out more regarding the superyachts attending the Singapore Yacht Show 2017, please speak with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.