Opening next Monday, the seventh edition of the Singapore Yacht Show is sure to shine a bright spotlight on one of the world’s most burgeoning superyacht regions.
Returning to the One Marina Club in Sentosa Cove for another four days of excitement, the Singapore Yacht Show 2017 is set to be the biggest version of the event to date, with a particularly large motor yacht sure to steal show.
Indeed, the 77m/253ft luxury yacht ‘Silver Fast’ was this week confirmed to attend the show, causing a buzz of excitement across South East Asia. As an award-winning superyacht with an exterior designed by the legendary Espen Oeino, it’ll be no surprise to see the discerning crowds gathering around her.
Combined with a number of marine demonstrations and exhibiting luxury brands, the attendance of such a superyacht ultimately leaves little doubt about the growing reputation of the event.
Enjoying a record-breaking attendance last year, the organizers of the Singapore Yacht Show will be looking to propel themselves forward from such momentum, using the event as an opportunity to showcase the fine local charter grounds.
Characterised by an informal and social atmosphere, the show is set to host a variety of dinners and parties to encourage conversation across the industry, with the attending superyachts forming the attraction throughout the days.
Bringing together a number of key industry players and the brands which support the attendant lifestyle, there’s no doubt that all eyes will be firmly on Singapore next week.
Be sure to follow all of the latest updates and view the livestream on YachtCharterFleet from Monday.
Vital to the development of South East Asia as a superyacht hotspot, the Singapore Yacht Show is one of the most important dates on the calendar
In order to find out more regarding the superyachts attending the Singapore Yacht Show 2017, please speak with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...