Opening next Monday, the seventh edition of the Singapore Yacht Show is sure to shine a bright spotlight on one of the world’s most burgeoning superyacht regions.
Returning to the One Marina Club in Sentosa Cove for another four days of excitement, the Singapore Yacht Show 2017 is set to be the biggest version of the event to date, with a particularly large motor yacht sure to steal show.
Indeed, the 77m/253ft luxury yacht ‘Silver Fast’ was this week confirmed to attend the show, causing a buzz of excitement across South East Asia. As an award-winning superyacht with an exterior designed by the legendary Espen Oeino, it’ll be no surprise to see the discerning crowds gathering around her.
Combined with a number of marine demonstrations and exhibiting luxury brands, the attendance of such a superyacht ultimately leaves little doubt about the growing reputation of the event.
Enjoying a record-breaking attendance last year, the organizers of the Singapore Yacht Show will be looking to propel themselves forward from such momentum, using the event as an opportunity to showcase the fine local charter grounds.
Characterised by an informal and social atmosphere, the show is set to host a variety of dinners and parties to encourage conversation across the industry, with the attending superyachts forming the attraction throughout the days.
Bringing together a number of key industry players and the brands which support the attendant lifestyle, there’s no doubt that all eyes will be firmly on Singapore next week.
Be sure to follow all of the latest updates and view the livestream on YachtCharterFleet from Monday.
Vital to the development of South East Asia as a superyacht hotspot, the Singapore Yacht Show is one of the most important dates on the calendar
In order to find out more regarding the superyachts attending the Singapore Yacht Show 2017, please speak with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.