Opening next Monday, the seventh edition of the Singapore Yacht Show is sure to shine a bright spotlight on one of the world’s most burgeoning superyacht regions.
Returning to the One Marina Club in Sentosa Cove for another four days of excitement, the Singapore Yacht Show 2017 is set to be the biggest version of the event to date, with a particularly large motor yacht sure to steal show.
Indeed, the 77m/253ft luxury yacht ‘Silver Fast’ was this week confirmed to attend the show, causing a buzz of excitement across South East Asia. As an award-winning superyacht with an exterior designed by the legendary Espen Oeino, it’ll be no surprise to see the discerning crowds gathering around her.
Combined with a number of marine demonstrations and exhibiting luxury brands, the attendance of such a superyacht ultimately leaves little doubt about the growing reputation of the event.
Enjoying a record-breaking attendance last year, the organizers of the Singapore Yacht Show will be looking to propel themselves forward from such momentum, using the event as an opportunity to showcase the fine local charter grounds.
Characterised by an informal and social atmosphere, the show is set to host a variety of dinners and parties to encourage conversation across the industry, with the attending superyachts forming the attraction throughout the days.
Bringing together a number of key industry players and the brands which support the attendant lifestyle, there’s no doubt that all eyes will be firmly on Singapore next week.
Be sure to follow all of the latest updates and view the livestream on YachtCharterFleet from Monday.
Vital to the development of South East Asia as a superyacht hotspot, the Singapore Yacht Show is one of the most important dates on the calendar
In order to find out more regarding the superyachts attending the Singapore Yacht Show 2017, please speak with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed