Entering its 32nd year, the Palm Beach Boat Show is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated dates on the superyacht calendar, never failing to draw out a discerning crowd and assortment of key industry players.
With plenty of space given over to an on-water display area, and additional room for showcasing the latest water toys and tenders, West Palm Beach transforms into a festival of modern luxury.
No exception to tradition, this year’s collection of motor yachts come from some of the most iconic shipyards and have had their exterior and interior spaces shaped by equally legendary designers.
In this article, we look at 5 top charter yachts to have your preferred broker check out at the Palm Beach Boat Show.
The largest superyacht confirmed to attend the Palm Beach Boat Show 2017, the 85m/279ft luxury yacht SOLANDGE requires little introduction.
Critically acclaimed and similarly popular amongst charter guests, the superyacht exudes a timeless elegance with plenty of modern features to satisfy every kind of guest on board.
Perfect for partying as well as relaxing, the yacht comes with a chromatherapy spa and a sundeck which can be transformed into a dance floor complete with DJ booth.
Perhaps best known for the remarkable swimming pool which occupies the aft section of her upper deck, the 70m/230ft motor yacht ‘Martha Ann’ is sure to cause a wave of excitement in Florida next week.
Welcoming charter guests on board via a grand foyer, there is a particular glamour which characterises the Lurssen superyacht, and her vast deck spaces have been expertly thought out to anticipate every last desire.
Specifically, everything from the wet bar in the skylounge to the classically inspired main salon offers guests flexible options both when cruising and at-anchor.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y Martha Ann offers accommodation across a further 6 staterooms.
Fusing performance with comfort, the appeal of the superyacht lies very much in her ability to take guests to far-flung destinations without sacrificing an inch on luxury.
Whilst her fully-equipped sundeck is incredibly attractive by day, the skylounge doubles up as a cinema to keep things interesting during the evening.
Superbly appointed, the stateroom configuration includes a master cabin with a dedicated office space, 2 VIP suites, and a single twin and double.
Perfectly suited for alfresco living, the motor yacht includes a spacious sundeck lined with loungers on the aft, a Jacuzzi on the sundeck, and a broad swim platform extending off the transom.
With elevator access to each of the interior decks, guests are able to easily navigate between a fully-equipped gymnasium, a main salon with a grand piano, and a private cinema which converts into a massage spa.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, M/Y Double Down features a single master suite, 4 double cabins, and 3 twins which come with pullman berths.
Capturing the opulent essence of the Bond franchise, the 58m/190ft motor yacht SKYFALL comes with her own dedicated wine cellar, a touch and go helipad, and a tender garage loaded with the latest toys.
Finished in a warm and inviting style, the interior has been designed by Patrick Knowles to create an appropriately relaxed environment for charter guests to indulge following a day out on the water.
Perhaps the crowning achievement of SKYFALL, however, is her split-level master suite which provides the principal charter guest access to panoramic views throughout the day.
Besides this commanding stateroom, the superyacht includes a further five cabins to sleep up to 12 guests at once.
In order to find out more regarding the charter yachts attending this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the the Palm Beach Boat Show 2017.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.