Set to join the charter fleet when she’s delivered later this year, O’PTASIA is the 6th largest yacht to be built in Greece, and will have the necessary license to cruise in her fine native cruising grounds.
Allowing guests to island hop in style, the large motor yacht features a commanding range of wellness features as well a well-positioned pool on her aft deck. The modern interior designed by Studio Vafiadis also means that there’s an intimate world to return to following an exciting day out on the water.
Owned by an experienced yachtsman with a history of successful charter yachts, O’PTASIA shares the same charter-friendly DNA of his former superyacht O’PARI 3, now known as the privately owned 72m/236ft motor yacht NATALINA.
Equipped with a helipad on the foredeck, guests will be able to embark and disembark in the greatest fashion before making their way down to their preferred deck via the use of a central elevator- a thoughtful and hugely convenient feature.
Besides a 95 square metre master cabin on the upper deck which is complete with its own private study, O’PTASIA includes two double cabins and a twin as well as two further VIPs, two doubles, two twins, a VIP cabin on the main deck below. Altogether, this generous configuration means that her 12 guests can almost all enjoy their own cabin.
Welcoming her first charter guests on board this summer, superyacht O’PTASIA promises to be an exciting addition to the charter fleet
Besides an enormous beach club and a home cinema attach to the VIP suite, O’PTASIA offers endless entertainment in the form of the water toys and tenders which she brings out for private yacht charter vacations.
Whilst there is currently no published images of the interior, it is understood that the surroundings are highly contemporary with a range of modern furnishings lining the social and guest spaces.
To get the full story behind the build of this fascinating superyacht, be sure to take a look at our first look inside superyacht O'PTASIA.
Not the only large superyacht set to leave the Greek shipyard this year, the 57m/187ft motor yacht O’MATHILDE is also scheduled for delivery ahead of summer.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...