Set to join the charter fleet when she’s delivered later this year, O’PTASIA is the 6th largest yacht to be built in Greece, and will have the necessary license to cruise in her fine native cruising grounds.
Allowing guests to island hop in style, the large motor yacht features a commanding range of wellness features as well a well-positioned pool on her aft deck. The modern interior designed by Studio Vafiadis also means that there’s an intimate world to return to following an exciting day out on the water.
Owned by an experienced yachtsman with a history of successful charter yachts, O’PTASIA shares the same charter-friendly DNA of his former superyacht O’PARI 3, now known as the privately owned 72m/236ft motor yacht NATALINA.
Equipped with a helipad on the foredeck, guests will be able to embark and disembark in the greatest fashion before making their way down to their preferred deck via the use of a central elevator- a thoughtful and hugely convenient feature.
Besides a 95 square metre master cabin on the upper deck which is complete with its own private study, O’PTASIA includes two double cabins and a twin as well as two further VIPs, two doubles, two twins, a VIP cabin on the main deck below. Altogether, this generous configuration means that her 12 guests can almost all enjoy their own cabin.
Welcoming her first charter guests on board this summer, superyacht O’PTASIA promises to be an exciting addition to the charter fleet
Besides an enormous beach club and a home cinema attach to the VIP suite, O’PTASIA offers endless entertainment in the form of the water toys and tenders which she brings out for private yacht charter vacations.
Whilst there is currently no published images of the interior, it is understood that the surroundings are highly contemporary with a range of modern furnishings lining the social and guest spaces.
To get the full story behind the build of this fascinating superyacht, be sure to take a look at our first look inside superyacht O'PTASIA.
Not the only large superyacht set to leave the Greek shipyard this year, the 57m/187ft motor yacht O’MATHILDE is also scheduled for delivery ahead of summer.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...