The fastest world explorer yacht and the largest yacht ever built in Australia, BOLD is an expedition yacht designed for the intrepid explorer.
She has a number of features that make her an excellent candidate for the Caribbean's cruising grounds, including a low draft for accessing shallow waters, increased fuel efficiency and fast repositioning.
She can reach maximum speeds of 23 knots, and is home to an innovative winter garden set-up, sundeck cinema set-up and an enormous tender garage with 6-tonne crane for flexible launching of water toys and accessories.
The motor yacht's rugged profile comes from the drawing boards of Espen Oeino. Her profile is characterized by a large Heli landing deck on the aft deck, which is complete with flush lighting for nighttime operations.
She also benefits from a selection of outdoor seating areas, one of which can transform into a nightclub area with the help of an integrated laser show.
Alfresco dining can be found on the main deck aft, alongside a sumptuous seating area which is primed for entertaining and socialising.
The sundeck meanwhile, is better suited to intimate moments, with its glass-fronted 8-seater jacuzzi and sofa seating area with integrated ice bucket and burner.
The YachtCharterFleet team had the chance to step on board BOLD during the Monaco Yacht Show, and can confirm her interiors are as light-infused and contemporary as they appear in pictures. German studio Vain Interiors are responsible for her interior styling.
Large portions of glazing in the main salon help achieve an airy effect, alongside a large open-plan seating area with a mammoth TV screen across the forward wall.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 16 guests in 8 eight cabin, which includes a large 300m2 owner's suite with floor-to-ceiling windows, handmade silk carpets and a media wall.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed