The fastest world explorer yacht and the largest yacht ever built in Australia, BOLD is an expedition yacht designed for the intrepid explorer.
She has a number of features that make her an excellent candidate for the Caribbean's cruising grounds, including a low draft for accessing shallow waters, increased fuel efficiency and fast repositioning.
She can reach maximum speeds of 23 knots, and is home to an innovative winter garden set-up, sundeck cinema set-up and an enormous tender garage with 6-tonne crane for flexible launching of water toys and accessories.
The motor yacht's rugged profile comes from the drawing boards of Espen Oeino. Her profile is characterized by a large Heli landing deck on the aft deck, which is complete with flush lighting for nighttime operations.
She also benefits from a selection of outdoor seating areas, one of which can transform into a nightclub area with the help of an integrated laser show.
Alfresco dining can be found on the main deck aft, alongside a sumptuous seating area which is primed for entertaining and socialising.
The sundeck meanwhile, is better suited to intimate moments, with its glass-fronted 8-seater jacuzzi and sofa seating area with integrated ice bucket and burner.
The YachtCharterFleet team had the chance to step on board BOLD during the Monaco Yacht Show, and can confirm her interiors are as light-infused and contemporary as they appear in pictures. German studio Vain Interiors are responsible for her interior styling.
Large portions of glazing in the main salon help achieve an airy effect, alongside a large open-plan seating area with a mammoth TV screen across the forward wall.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 16 guests in 8 eight cabin, which includes a large 300m2 owner's suite with floor-to-ceiling windows, handmade silk carpets and a media wall.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.