In a recent press announcement, the iconic German shipyard confirmed that the 31m/100ft motor yacht AURORA was delivered to her owner last week.
Launched in March, and completing her sea trials at the end of May, AURORA is now in the hands of her discerning owner, with her maiden voyage scheduled for the middle of the month.
Described as ‘a modern interpretation of an old classic’, the interior and exterior have been meticulously styled by the team at Winch Design to lend AURORA an extreme distinctiveness.
Whilst her communal and guest spaces take their cues from the art deco movement of the 1900s, there are still plenty of innovative touches which make her a superyacht of the future.
Out on the exterior, mahogany and stainless steel have been artfully integrated to provide both a unique profile and sense of elegance.
Divided into a number of dedicated spaces for luxurious outdoor living, there are numerous options for the owner and his family to take up a spot of sun lounging, alfresco dining, or chilling by the water.
With a large swim platform extending off the aft of the superyacht, there’s also a great convenience when it comes to getting out and enjoying water toys and tenders.
The perfect fusion of traditional and futuristic styling, superyacht AURORA is sure to become an instant icon
Though it has been shrouded in secrecy throughout the duration of her build and launch, the interior of superyacht AURORA is reported to be inspired by the glamour of art deco designers.
As well as a full-beam sky lounge and an exceptionally well-appointed master cabin, the superyacht also features a main salon decorated with awe-inspiring pieces of artwork.
As more information regarding the superyacht becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully up to date.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...