In a recent press announcement, the iconic German shipyard confirmed that the 31m/100ft motor yacht AURORA was delivered to her owner last week.
Launched in March, and completing her sea trials at the end of May, AURORA is now in the hands of her discerning owner, with her maiden voyage scheduled for the middle of the month.
Described as ‘a modern interpretation of an old classic’, the interior and exterior have been meticulously styled by the team at Winch Design to lend AURORA an extreme distinctiveness.
Whilst her communal and guest spaces take their cues from the art deco movement of the 1900s, there are still plenty of innovative touches which make her a superyacht of the future.
Out on the exterior, mahogany and stainless steel have been artfully integrated to provide both a unique profile and sense of elegance.
Divided into a number of dedicated spaces for luxurious outdoor living, there are numerous options for the owner and his family to take up a spot of sun lounging, alfresco dining, or chilling by the water.
With a large swim platform extending off the aft of the superyacht, there’s also a great convenience when it comes to getting out and enjoying water toys and tenders.
The perfect fusion of traditional and futuristic styling, superyacht AURORA is sure to become an instant icon
Though it has been shrouded in secrecy throughout the duration of her build and launch, the interior of superyacht AURORA is reported to be inspired by the glamour of art deco designers.
As well as a full-beam sky lounge and an exceptionally well-appointed master cabin, the superyacht also features a main salon decorated with awe-inspiring pieces of artwork.
As more information regarding the superyacht becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully up to date.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...