In a recent press announcement, the iconic German shipyard confirmed that the 31m/100ft motor yacht AURORA was delivered to her owner last week.
Launched in March, and completing her sea trials at the end of May, AURORA is now in the hands of her discerning owner, with her maiden voyage scheduled for the middle of the month.
Described as ‘a modern interpretation of an old classic’, the interior and exterior have been meticulously styled by the team at Winch Design to lend AURORA an extreme distinctiveness.
Whilst her communal and guest spaces take their cues from the art deco movement of the 1900s, there are still plenty of innovative touches which make her a superyacht of the future.
Out on the exterior, mahogany and stainless steel have been artfully integrated to provide both a unique profile and sense of elegance.
Divided into a number of dedicated spaces for luxurious outdoor living, there are numerous options for the owner and his family to take up a spot of sun lounging, alfresco dining, or chilling by the water.
With a large swim platform extending off the aft of the superyacht, there’s also a great convenience when it comes to getting out and enjoying water toys and tenders.
The perfect fusion of traditional and futuristic styling, superyacht AURORA is sure to become an instant icon
Though it has been shrouded in secrecy throughout the duration of her build and launch, the interior of superyacht AURORA is reported to be inspired by the glamour of art deco designers.
As well as a full-beam sky lounge and an exceptionally well-appointed master cabin, the superyacht also features a main salon decorated with awe-inspiring pieces of artwork.
As more information regarding the superyacht becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully up to date.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed