In a recent press announcement, the iconic German shipyard confirmed that the 31m/100ft motor yacht AURORA was delivered to her owner last week.
Launched in March, and completing her sea trials at the end of May, AURORA is now in the hands of her discerning owner, with her maiden voyage scheduled for the middle of the month.
Described as ‘a modern interpretation of an old classic’, the interior and exterior have been meticulously styled by the team at Winch Design to lend AURORA an extreme distinctiveness.
Whilst her communal and guest spaces take their cues from the art deco movement of the 1900s, there are still plenty of innovative touches which make her a superyacht of the future.
Out on the exterior, mahogany and stainless steel have been artfully integrated to provide both a unique profile and sense of elegance.
Divided into a number of dedicated spaces for luxurious outdoor living, there are numerous options for the owner and his family to take up a spot of sun lounging, alfresco dining, or chilling by the water.
With a large swim platform extending off the aft of the superyacht, there’s also a great convenience when it comes to getting out and enjoying water toys and tenders.
The perfect fusion of traditional and futuristic styling, superyacht AURORA is sure to become an instant icon
Though it has been shrouded in secrecy throughout the duration of her build and launch, the interior of superyacht AURORA is reported to be inspired by the glamour of art deco designers.
As well as a full-beam sky lounge and an exceptionally well-appointed master cabin, the superyacht also features a main salon decorated with awe-inspiring pieces of artwork.
As more information regarding the superyacht becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully up to date.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.