Following an impressive refit in 2014, AMARULA SUN is offering reduced rates for charter vacations taking place around the Bahamas and Florida during July and August. The specially discounted weekly rate allows up to 12 guests to enjoy a phenomenal charter yacht experience and make the most of everything that Trinity Yachts has to offer.
Even before reaching the phenomenal interiors of AMARULA SUN, the exteriors speak volumes as an incredible first impression. Sleek, relaxing and effortlessly stylish, the immaculate finish creates a vessel which will stand out for all the right reasons.
Days at sea onboard AMARULA SUN are forever exciting, with an impressive range of the latest water toys which are accessible from a generous swim platform. Connecting straight onto a spacious exterior living area, shaded seating paves the way for a well earned rest after hitting the waves.
Climbing up to the upper deck, more comfortable outdoor seating is available with an admirable al fresco dining option. Being directly outside the upper salon makes this exterior living space perfect for evening drinks before retiring for the night.
The sundeck is the place to be on hot afternoons. Sun loungers and sunpads provide plenty of space for sunbathing, with a Jacuzzi and fully fledged wetbar to complete the ensemble. An afternoon on the sundeck couldn't be complete without a fresh and revitalising lunch at the final al fresco option.
Elegant but casual, AMARULA SUN has all the luxury of being on a special retreat while making you feel right at home.
The interior of AMARULA SUN will assuredly inspire charter guests. A combination of American cherry, maple burl and Bubinga woods set the tone created by the exceptional designer Patrick Knowles, whilst stunning marble and custom details really make the vessel shine.
The main salon boasts a warm welcome with a full wetbar upon entry, closely followed by a spacious and superior lounge area. Comfortable, plush seating is accompanied by elaborate decor and a formal dining option for dinner parties.
A second salon on the upper deck has a less formal feel while remaining the peak of luxury. Premium seating and a wetbar are joined by a full size grand piano and an abundance of natural light through the large windows around the deck.
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated onboard AMARULA SUN in a combination of five cabins.
No doubt the most impressive cabin is the master split level stateroom on the main deck. Complete with a private office and lounge, the elaborate decor continues in the cabin with a forward facing king size bed that allows 180 degree views of the yacht and the sweeping views around her.
Three double cabins also housing king size beds can be found on the lower deck along with a further twin cabin.
To enjoy a yacht charter experience with AMARULA SUN in July or August contact your preferred charter broker today.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.