With a number of luxury yachts heading to Greece this summer, we take a look at five of the best vessels for your summer charter vacation.
With a unique and unrivalled history still visible along its collection of unspoiled coasts, Greece presents a wealth of charter opportunities.
From surrounding yourself in ancient ruins to sampling the country's internationally renowned cuisine, there’s always somewhere to go and something to do.
As with other destinations in the East Mediterranean, the months between May and August offer the most inviting and consistent climate.
With this in mind, let’s take a look at five of the most exciting yachts available for charter in Greece this summer.
Comfortably accommodating up to 10 guests across 5 brightly designed suites, the 37m/123ft motor yacht RINI is the perfect yacht for experiencing the Greek Isles in stylish quiet this summer.
Her sundeck provides a highly impressive beach club feel perfect for taking in the sun and the sights.
When not eating al fresco, guests will be able to take advantage of the richly furnished dining space on the main deck, following up delicious meals with finely prepared drinks in the adjacent social space.
With waterskis and an array of towable toys, a charter with luxury charter yacht RINI is guaranteed to be as entertaining as it is relaxing.
Perfect for smaller groups and families, the 34m/112ft motor yacht SAINT is a highly modern and understated vessel.
With a predominantly monochrome theme accentuated by light browns, the guest suites and social areas are suitably open and relaxing.
With a sprawling sun lounger on the aft deck, this motor yacht clearly anticipates getting out into the world’s warmest waters and soaking up the sun as well as the views.
Sleeping up to 8 guests with an attendant crew of 5, SAINT offers an ideal choice for small families and parties.
Timelessly styled, and with an impressive array of entertainment facilities, luxury yacht SAINT is a perfect choice for a summertime Greek charter vacation
A sophisticated modern classic, the 32m/107ft motor yacht ‘Summer Dreams’ is perfectly sized for navigating the Greek isles in style.
Following a recent refit, Summer Dreams includes the latest entertainment facilities to keep everyone occupied when underway or after a long day spent amongst the ruins.
Familiar with the hidden secrets and best spots of Mykonos, the experienced crew are able to help deliver the best possible charter experience.
Accommodating 10 guests across 5 expertly furnished staterooms, the yacht effortlessly partners performance and luxury.
An ideal host for a party full of discerning guests, the 26m/85ft motor yacht MYTHOS is perfectly designed for a charters in warmer climates.
With an emphasis on the outdoor side of yachting, MYTHOS provides ample room for al fresco dining, sunbathing, and taking in exceptional panoramic views.
In contrast, the interior spaces invite guests to unwind and cool down after a day on the water or visiting any of the many charming towns in the region.
Complete with water toys and snorkelling gear, guests will want to spend as much time on the water as in the water.
Capable of sleeping up to 8 guests, luxury charter yacht MYTHOS provides a truly intimate experience
Recently renamed and with a fresh lease on life, the 60m/197ft superyacht HUNTRESS is the perfect vessel for entertaining a large party with an even larger crew.
No doubt the most luxurious means of experiencing the Greek isles, she comes with an abundance of toys and a state of the art entertainment system.
Complete with a gymnasium and engaging pieces of modern artwork, a Greek charter vacation on board M/Y HUNTRESS will exceed every expectation of even the most discerning guest.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...