2014 Newport Charter Show Launches Today
Now in its 32nd year, the Newport Charter Show will be kicking off today in the historical yachting capital of Rhode Island, New England.
A great line-up of luxury charter yachts are due to be exhibited in and around the Newport Yachting Centre this week, including the 47m/154’ Trinity motor yacht COCKTAILS and the impressive 47m/154’ sailing yacht ASOLARE. The event offers an opportunity for industry professionals to familiarise themselves with the yachts and their crews as well as see what the region has to offer in time for the winter charter season.
A record number of brokers and agents from around the world are set to descend onto the docks for this year’s show, signifying the strength of the yacht market at the moment. Newport Exhibition Group Show Director Nancy Piffard commented: ‘This year is ramping up to be our best shows yet. I cannot thank our sponsors and supporting partners enough, as none of this would be possible without them.’
As usual a number of social events will be held until the show closes its doors on Thursday, to include the Crew and Chef’s competitions and the annual ‘Yacht Hop’. The Newport Exhibition Group has also chosen the Boys & Girls Club of Newport County as the official charitable partner of the 2014 Newport Charter Show.
For more information about any of the yachts on display at the show, contact your preferred charter broker.
See all yachts for charter in North America.
A record number of brokers and agents from around the world are set to descend onto the docks for this year’s show
More Yacht Information
Cocktails Yacht For Charter
48m Trinity Yachts, 2004 / 2012
Asolare Yacht For Charter
47m Hodgdon Yachts, 2003 / 2016
Bacchus Yacht For Charter
43m Trinity Yachts, 2005 / 2015
Ice 5 Yacht For Charter
43m Turquoise, 2002 / 2017
Safira Yacht For Charter
39m Newcastle, 2013 / 2015
Takapuna Yacht For Charter
34m Cantiere Valdettaro, 1994 / 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...