A high-volume superyacht with plenty of on-board space coupled with modern interior styling and an outstanding locker of toys, ITOTO is a great balance of relaxation and recreation.
She will be available to charter across the cruising grounds of the East Mediterranean this summer.
From the world-famous beaches and ancient historical sites of Greece, to the emerald bays and glassy lagoons of Turkey, this destination is one of the most enchanting and popular places to charter.
The motor yacht was initially launched in 1987, so she has a classic profile and elegant silhouette, as well as proven performance and sea-worthiness.
She has been kept in pristine condtion over the years, and was recently given a full-scale refit with plenty of modern amenities and updated facilities.
The yacht offers a range of alfresco deck areas, including a lovely open-plan sundeck, generous aft deck sunpad spreads and a foredeck jacuzzi which provides exceptional views over the surroundings.
Luxury yacht ITOTO is a great balance of relaxation and recreation.
Luxury yacht ITOTO offers generous accommodation for up to 12 guests in nine cabins. Each cabin has a very sophisticated feel, with a bright white color palette offset by charcoal and coffee tones.
These refined themes continue into her social spaces, and statues and other design elements add character and dimension. Her lounging areas are all very bright, with green foliage and audiovisual equipment contributing to the ambience.
The yacht has a large swim platform which allows guests to easily access the water, and her wide array of water toys includes Seabobs, transparent kayaks, an inflatable trampoline, Jet-Skis, and a waterslide, to name just a few.
The East Mediterranean is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations to charter, and it also enjoys long hours of sunshine and high temperatures well after the summer 'peak season' has died down.
That means that Greece, Turkey or Albania are superb choices if you're considering a last-minute summer getaway on board a superyacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed