Set to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht REV will be available for private charter vacations following her scheduled delivery from the Vard shipyard in 2020.
Providing unrestricted access to the world’s most remote and undiscovered waters, the superyacht opens up an entirely new world of possibilities thanks to her collection of pioneering features and additional tenders.
Indeed, everything from her remarkable engineering to her submarine and two helipads allows REV to transport guests to unforgettable destinations which are beyond the reach of most superyachts.
Joining a truly elite league of vessels, REV has the capability to conduct vital scientific research in much the same way as those owned by philanthropist Paul Allen- the 126m/414ft motor yacht OCTOPUS, for example, has famously spent time investigating previously unreachable areas of the ocean floor.
When she isn’t being used for such environmental purposes, REV also provides a remarkable environment for charter guests to cruise in outstanding comfort and luxury.
Not only impressive in terms of her length overall (LOA), superyacht REV has an enormous gross tonnage (GT) of 16000(GT). What this means is that her interior is highly voluminous and provides exceptional comfort for guests both when underway and at-anchor.
At 182m LOA, REV is a metre larger than world’s current largest superyacht- the 181m/593ft motor yacht AZZAM- and almost 20m larger than the second largest yacht- the 164m/538ft luxury yacht ‘Fulk Al Salamah’.
Bearing similarities to the 107m/352ft motor yacht ULYSSES, REV has also had her exterior styled by the legendary Norwegian designer Espen Oeino. Distinctly masculine, her strong lines create a memorable profile which makes her a stylish as well as a capable superyacht.
All of her engineering is totally eco-friendly, allowing charter guests to enjoy an enhanced performance whilst being kinder than ever to the environment.
As if sent by the future, REV is a revolution in both the design and possibilities of the superyacht charter experience
Whilst no images currently exist of her interior design, it has been confirmed that REV features a number of spaces for guests using the superyacht for either research or vacation purposes. For charter guests keen to explore and document far-flung destinations, for example, there is a dedicated video editing suite as well as a 40 seat auditorium to view the films in.
For those more inclined to unwind and take it easy around smoother waters, there is always the option to simply enjoy her facilities and tenders with friends and family. With a total of 18 cabins, REV is capable of accommodating up to 36 guests.
Ultimately, REV will be perfect for those charter guests looking to enjoy a unique vacation which combines adventure with luxury comfort on the water.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...