Set to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht REV will be available for private charter vacations following her scheduled delivery from the Vard shipyard in 2020.
Providing unrestricted access to the world’s most remote and undiscovered waters, the superyacht opens up an entirely new world of possibilities thanks to her collection of pioneering features and additional tenders.
Indeed, everything from her remarkable engineering to her submarine and two helipads allows REV to transport guests to unforgettable destinations which are beyond the reach of most superyachts.
Joining a truly elite league of vessels, REV has the capability to conduct vital scientific research in much the same way as those owned by philanthropist Paul Allen- the 126m/414ft motor yacht OCTOPUS, for example, has famously spent time investigating previously unreachable areas of the ocean floor.
When she isn’t being used for such environmental purposes, REV also provides a remarkable environment for charter guests to cruise in outstanding comfort and luxury.
Not only impressive in terms of her length overall (LOA), superyacht REV has an enormous gross tonnage (GT) of 16000(GT). What this means is that her interior is highly voluminous and provides exceptional comfort for guests both when underway and at-anchor.
At 182m LOA, REV is a metre larger than world’s current largest superyacht- the 181m/593ft motor yacht AZZAM- and almost 20m larger than the second largest yacht- the 164m/538ft luxury yacht ‘Fulk Al Salamah’.
Bearing similarities to the 107m/352ft motor yacht ULYSSES, REV has also had her exterior styled by the legendary Norwegian designer Espen Oeino. Distinctly masculine, her strong lines create a memorable profile which makes her a stylish as well as a capable superyacht.
All of her engineering is totally eco-friendly, allowing charter guests to enjoy an enhanced performance whilst being kinder than ever to the environment.
As if sent by the future, REV is a revolution in both the design and possibilities of the superyacht charter experience
Whilst no images currently exist of her interior design, it has been confirmed that REV features a number of spaces for guests using the superyacht for either research or vacation purposes. For charter guests keen to explore and document far-flung destinations, for example, there is a dedicated video editing suite as well as a 40 seat auditorium to view the films in.
For those more inclined to unwind and take it easy around smoother waters, there is always the option to simply enjoy her facilities and tenders with friends and family. With a total of 18 cabins, REV is capable of accommodating up to 36 guests.
Ultimately, REV will be perfect for those charter guests looking to enjoy a unique vacation which combines adventure with luxury comfort on the water.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...