Set to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht REV will be available for private charter vacations following her scheduled delivery from the Vard shipyard in 2020.
Providing unrestricted access to the world’s most remote and undiscovered waters, the superyacht opens up an entirely new world of possibilities thanks to her collection of pioneering features and additional tenders.
Indeed, everything from her remarkable engineering to her submarine and two helipads allows REV to transport guests to unforgettable destinations which are beyond the reach of most superyachts.
Joining a truly elite league of vessels, REV has the capability to conduct vital scientific research in much the same way as those owned by philanthropist Paul Allen- the 126m/414ft motor yacht OCTOPUS, for example, has famously spent time investigating previously unreachable areas of the ocean floor.
When she isn’t being used for such environmental purposes, REV also provides a remarkable environment for charter guests to cruise in outstanding comfort and luxury.
Not only impressive in terms of her length overall (LOA), superyacht REV has an enormous gross tonnage (GT) of 16000(GT). What this means is that her interior is highly voluminous and provides exceptional comfort for guests both when underway and at-anchor.
At 182m LOA, REV is a metre larger than world’s current largest superyacht- the 181m/593ft motor yacht AZZAM- and almost 20m larger than the second largest yacht- the 164m/538ft luxury yacht ‘Fulk Al Salamah’.
Bearing similarities to the 107m/352ft motor yacht ULYSSES, REV has also had her exterior styled by the legendary Norwegian designer Espen Oeino. Distinctly masculine, her strong lines create a memorable profile which makes her a stylish as well as a capable superyacht.
All of her engineering is totally eco-friendly, allowing charter guests to enjoy an enhanced performance whilst being kinder than ever to the environment.
As if sent by the future, REV is a revolution in both the design and possibilities of the superyacht charter experience
Whilst no images currently exist of her interior design, it has been confirmed that REV features a number of spaces for guests using the superyacht for either research or vacation purposes. For charter guests keen to explore and document far-flung destinations, for example, there is a dedicated video editing suite as well as a 40 seat auditorium to view the films in.
For those more inclined to unwind and take it easy around smoother waters, there is always the option to simply enjoy her facilities and tenders with friends and family. With a total of 18 cabins, REV is capable of accommodating up to 36 guests.
Ultimately, REV will be perfect for those charter guests looking to enjoy a unique vacation which combines adventure with luxury comfort on the water.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...