Whilst the summer may be over for many destinations in the Mediterranean, Greece enjoys a climate that remains inviting the whole year round.
Indeed, October and November are in many ways the ideal months to visit certain island chains, with the crowds having dispersed and the weather being somewhat milder.
The Saronic Islands are particularly attractive right now, with the likes of Aegina, Angistri, and Methana all offering sublime surroundings to get immersed in.
Elsewhere around the Saronic Islands, Spetses provides visitors the opportunity to explore Greece’s history whilst indulging in a range of fantastic restaurants situated amongst the old-world glamour of the streets.
Poros is also sure to impress the discerning island-hopper, with a number of beautiful beaches and a bustling island life making it the perfect charter destination.
As a year-round destination, certain parts of Greece are perhaps best enjoyed around the fall
Hydra is another standout destination located in the Saronic Islands, with its wild beauty and unspoilt coastlines making for some phenomenal cruising.
With an idyllic main town and a range of hidden coves and bays to discover, the island is sure to please sun-lovers as well as those after a taste of culture on their yacht charter.
Ultimately, there’s never been a better time to get out and experience the Saronic Islands in all of their beauty.
In order to find out more regarding the cruising grounds of Greece, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...