Whilst the summer may be over for many destinations in the Mediterranean, Greece enjoys a climate that remains inviting the whole year round.
Indeed, October and November are in many ways the ideal months to visit certain island chains, with the crowds having dispersed and the weather being somewhat milder.
The Saronic Islands are particularly attractive right now, with the likes of Aegina, Angistri, and Methana all offering sublime surroundings to get immersed in.
Elsewhere around the Saronic Islands, Spetses provides visitors the opportunity to explore Greece’s history whilst indulging in a range of fantastic restaurants situated amongst the old-world glamour of the streets.
Poros is also sure to impress the discerning island-hopper, with a number of beautiful beaches and a bustling island life making it the perfect charter destination.
As a year-round destination, certain parts of Greece are perhaps best enjoyed around the fall
Hydra is another standout destination located in the Saronic Islands, with its wild beauty and unspoilt coastlines making for some phenomenal cruising.
With an idyllic main town and a range of hidden coves and bays to discover, the island is sure to please sun-lovers as well as those after a taste of culture on their yacht charter.
Ultimately, there’s never been a better time to get out and experience the Saronic Islands in all of their beauty.
In order to find out more regarding the cruising grounds of Greece, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Greece.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.