Whilst the summer may be over for many destinations in the Mediterranean, Greece enjoys a climate that remains inviting the whole year round.
Indeed, October and November are in many ways the ideal months to visit certain island chains, with the crowds having dispersed and the weather being somewhat milder.
The Saronic Islands are particularly attractive right now, with the likes of Aegina, Angistri, and Methana all offering sublime surroundings to get immersed in.
Elsewhere around the Saronic Islands, Spetses provides visitors the opportunity to explore Greece’s history whilst indulging in a range of fantastic restaurants situated amongst the old-world glamour of the streets.
Poros is also sure to impress the discerning island-hopper, with a number of beautiful beaches and a bustling island life making it the perfect charter destination.
As a year-round destination, certain parts of Greece are perhaps best enjoyed around the fall
Hydra is another standout destination located in the Saronic Islands, with its wild beauty and unspoilt coastlines making for some phenomenal cruising.
With an idyllic main town and a range of hidden coves and bays to discover, the island is sure to please sun-lovers as well as those after a taste of culture on their yacht charter.
Ultimately, there’s never been a better time to get out and experience the Saronic Islands in all of their beauty.
In order to find out more regarding the cruising grounds of Greece, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Greece.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.