Whilst the summer may be over for many destinations in the Mediterranean, Greece enjoys a climate that remains inviting the whole year round.
Indeed, October and November are in many ways the ideal months to visit certain island chains, with the crowds having dispersed and the weather being somewhat milder.
The Saronic Islands are particularly attractive right now, with the likes of Aegina, Angistri, and Methana all offering sublime surroundings to get immersed in.
Elsewhere around the Saronic Islands, Spetses provides visitors the opportunity to explore Greece’s history whilst indulging in a range of fantastic restaurants situated amongst the old-world glamour of the streets.
Poros is also sure to impress the discerning island-hopper, with a number of beautiful beaches and a bustling island life making it the perfect charter destination.
As a year-round destination, certain parts of Greece are perhaps best enjoyed around the fall
Hydra is another standout destination located in the Saronic Islands, with its wild beauty and unspoilt coastlines making for some phenomenal cruising.
With an idyllic main town and a range of hidden coves and bays to discover, the island is sure to please sun-lovers as well as those after a taste of culture on their yacht charter.
Ultimately, there’s never been a better time to get out and experience the Saronic Islands in all of their beauty.
In order to find out more regarding the cruising grounds of Greece, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed