Whilst the summer may be over for many destinations in the Mediterranean, Greece enjoys a climate that remains inviting the whole year round.
Indeed, October and November are in many ways the ideal months to visit certain island chains, with the crowds having dispersed and the weather being somewhat milder.
The Saronic Islands are particularly attractive right now, with the likes of Aegina, Angistri, and Methana all offering sublime surroundings to get immersed in.
Elsewhere around the Saronic Islands, Spetses provides visitors the opportunity to explore Greece’s history whilst indulging in a range of fantastic restaurants situated amongst the old-world glamour of the streets.
Poros is also sure to impress the discerning island-hopper, with a number of beautiful beaches and a bustling island life making it the perfect charter destination.
As a year-round destination, certain parts of Greece are perhaps best enjoyed around the fall
Hydra is another standout destination located in the Saronic Islands, with its wild beauty and unspoilt coastlines making for some phenomenal cruising.
With an idyllic main town and a range of hidden coves and bays to discover, the island is sure to please sun-lovers as well as those after a taste of culture on their yacht charter.
Ultimately, there’s never been a better time to get out and experience the Saronic Islands in all of their beauty.
In order to find out more regarding the cruising grounds of Greece, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Greece.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...