Launched by Westport Yachts in 2005, Chasing Daylight surpasses her peers in the 130 series thanks to her elegant interior spaces, large exterior areas and adventurous spirit, and she is a fine choice for discovering the untouched, natural splendour of Costa Rica.
Located at the heart of Central America, the rugged, rain-forested country provides a stunning selection of unspoilt cruising grounds to uncover, and brimming with wildlife, dramatic mountainous vistas and sun-kissed beaches, it is a perfect destination for nature lovers, sun worshippers and adventurers alike.
The wondrous surrounds can be taken in from the vantage point of Chasing Daylight’s sundeck, where guests on board are can sip refreshing cocktails at the sleek bar before relaxing in the comfortable alfresco lounge or on chaise loungers.
A Jacuzzi on the foredeck, meanwhile, is the ultimate place to unwind as uninterrupted panoramic vistas pass you by, and a circular table on the main deck aft is an ideal setting for alfresco dining with family and friends.
Guests in Costa Rica will have plenty of chances to step on land and discover thundering waterfalls, thermal pools, mud pits, jungle trails and unspoilt beaches, and after a busy day of on-land exploration luxury yacht Chasing Daylight provides an idyllic and comfortable retreat.
Rich wooden wall panels and a neutral colour palette with accents of soothing pale blue create a warm and welcoming environment in the main salon, formed of a sociable lounge area and formal dining option.
Brimming with wildlife, dramatic mountainous vistas and sun-kissed beaches, Costa Rica is a perfect destination for nature lovers, sun worshippers and adventurers
Large windows ensure natural light floods into the interior and keep guests connected with the outside world, and the skylounge benefits from similar styling with the addition of a state-of-the-art entertainment system and a small office area.
Over the upcoming months, she will be cruising the Pacific waters of Costa Rica, which are teaming with fascinating marine life such as whale sharks, manta rays, turtles, iridescent coral schools of multi-coloured fish.
Accordingly, there is a vast selection of water toys on board enabling charter guests to make the most of the glittering, azure waters on their yacht charter. Take your pick from Sea-Doos, WaveRunners, kayaks, snorkelling equipment, towable toys and a sports fishing chase boat.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 10 guests in five sophisticated cabins, consisting of a master suite, two double cabins and twin cabins.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.