Launched by Westport Yachts in 2005, Chasing Daylight surpasses her peers in the 130 series thanks to her elegant interior spaces, large exterior areas and adventurous spirit, and she is a fine choice for discovering the untouched, natural splendour of Costa Rica.
Located at the heart of Central America, the rugged, rain-forested country provides a stunning selection of unspoilt cruising grounds to uncover, and brimming with wildlife, dramatic mountainous vistas and sun-kissed beaches, it is a perfect destination for nature lovers, sun worshippers and adventurers alike.
The wondrous surrounds can be taken in from the vantage point of Chasing Daylight’s sundeck, where guests on board are can sip refreshing cocktails at the sleek bar before relaxing in the comfortable alfresco lounge or on chaise loungers.
A Jacuzzi on the foredeck, meanwhile, is the ultimate place to unwind as uninterrupted panoramic vistas pass you by, and a circular table on the main deck aft is an ideal setting for alfresco dining with family and friends.
Guests in Costa Rica will have plenty of chances to step on land and discover thundering waterfalls, thermal pools, mud pits, jungle trails and unspoilt beaches, and after a busy day of on-land exploration luxury yacht Chasing Daylight provides an idyllic and comfortable retreat.
Rich wooden wall panels and a neutral colour palette with accents of soothing pale blue create a warm and welcoming environment in the main salon, formed of a sociable lounge area and formal dining option.
Brimming with wildlife, dramatic mountainous vistas and sun-kissed beaches, Costa Rica is a perfect destination for nature lovers, sun worshippers and adventurers
Large windows ensure natural light floods into the interior and keep guests connected with the outside world, and the skylounge benefits from similar styling with the addition of a state-of-the-art entertainment system and a small office area.
Over the upcoming months, she will be cruising the Pacific waters of Costa Rica, which are teaming with fascinating marine life such as whale sharks, manta rays, turtles, iridescent coral schools of multi-coloured fish.
Accordingly, there is a vast selection of water toys on board enabling charter guests to make the most of the glittering, azure waters on their yacht charter. Take your pick from Sea-Doos, WaveRunners, kayaks, snorkelling equipment, towable toys and a sports fishing chase boat.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 10 guests in five sophisticated cabins, consisting of a master suite, two double cabins and twin cabins.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...