Delivered by the Dutch shipyard in 2010, the Nigel Ingram-designed classic ketch MARIE’s combination of classic lines and modern technology has led to her developing a noteworthy charter reputation.
Boasting the latest innovations, her advanced hydraulic system comprises of captive and drum winches, bow and stern thrusters - all of which are activated by a Vitters’ developed PLC-system. Her state-of-the-art technology has led her an impressive list of victories, including the 2014 edition of the prestigious St Barths Bucket.
Showcasing the successful combination of David Easton Design and Hoek Design, her interior was designed with guest privacy in mind. Her main salon is light and airy and her master suite is directly connected to the deckhouse and aft cockpit for this purpose. Her flexible layout of 4 staterooms also comprises of a VIP stateroom and two twin cabins, one of which is convertible.
Carefully crafted in light Anigre wood, nautical paintings and antiques, a baby grand piano and working cannons create a modern classic feel on board unique to charter yacht MARIE.
Offering a selection of water toys which family and friends of all ages can appreciate, MARIE travels with a combo water-ski, an inflatable trampoline, a wake board and fishing gear.
For more information on securing S/Y MARIE’s availability this holiday season, please get touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or take the time to view all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Her state-of-the-art technology has led her an impressive list of victories, including the 2014 St Barths Bucket
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.