Following her highly anticipated launch earlier this month, the 73m/240ft Feadship motor yacht HASNA was filmed undergoing her initial sea trials in Rotterdam earlier this week.
Filmed testing out her stabilisers around the Hook of Holland, superyacht HASNA looked more than capable as she cruised the waters of the North Sea.
Designed in collaboration with an owner who has considerable experience in chartering superyachts, HASNA has quickly become much talked-about thanks to her family-friendly layout and overall styling.
Indeed, her assortment of luxury features and general arrangement make her perfect for getaways with plenty of communal spaces found around her exterior and interior areas.
Making her all the more exciting was a recent press announcement from the shipyard which hinted that HASNA ‘will be a fabulous Feadship for chartering purposes’.
Taking care of all the design aspects of superyacht HASNA, RWD -formerly known as Redman Whiteley Dixon- have implemented all the features the discerning owner desired.
These included a large beach club with openings to port and starboard as well as an 8-meter deep swimming pool on the main deck.
In terms of the standout features found around the interior, the owner also had a cinema installed to ensure that all guests on board are thoroughly entertained when they’re not out on the exterior or enjoying the water.
Embodying the Dutch shipyard’s signature pedigree, HASNA looks every inch an iconic Feadship superyacht
As well as being well primed for relaxation, superyacht HASNA boasts a fully-equipped gymnasium to ensure that those keen to workout are able to do so in style.
There’s also a barbecue and grill out on the sundeck for those who enjoy dining in the sun, with the nearby three meter Jacuzzi providing the perfect place to cool down afterwards.
Besides a large master cabin which comes with its own butler’s cabin, M/Y HASNA also includes a single VIP suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this allows the owner to accommodate up to 12 guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed