Following her highly anticipated launch earlier this month, the 73m/240ft Feadship motor yacht HASNA was filmed undergoing her initial sea trials in Rotterdam earlier this week.
Filmed testing out her stabilisers around the Hook of Holland, superyacht HASNA looked more than capable as she cruised the waters of the North Sea.
Designed in collaboration with an owner who has considerable experience in chartering superyachts, HASNA has quickly become much talked-about thanks to her family-friendly layout and overall styling.
Indeed, her assortment of luxury features and general arrangement make her perfect for getaways with plenty of communal spaces found around her exterior and interior areas.
Making her all the more exciting was a recent press announcement from the shipyard which hinted that HASNA ‘will be a fabulous Feadship for chartering purposes’.
Taking care of all the design aspects of superyacht HASNA, RWD -formerly known as Redman Whiteley Dixon- have implemented all the features the discerning owner desired.
These included a large beach club with openings to port and starboard as well as an 8-meter deep swimming pool on the main deck.
In terms of the standout features found around the interior, the owner also had a cinema installed to ensure that all guests on board are thoroughly entertained when they’re not out on the exterior or enjoying the water.
Embodying the Dutch shipyard’s signature pedigree, HASNA looks every inch an iconic Feadship superyacht
As well as being well primed for relaxation, superyacht HASNA boasts a fully-equipped gymnasium to ensure that those keen to workout are able to do so in style.
There’s also a barbecue and grill out on the sundeck for those who enjoy dining in the sun, with the nearby three meter Jacuzzi providing the perfect place to cool down afterwards.
Besides a large master cabin which comes with its own butler’s cabin, M/Y HASNA also includes a single VIP suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this allows the owner to accommodate up to 12 guests.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...