Following her highly anticipated launch earlier this month, the 73m/240ft Feadship motor yacht HASNA was filmed undergoing her initial sea trials in Rotterdam earlier this week.
Filmed testing out her stabilisers around the Hook of Holland, superyacht HASNA looked more than capable as she cruised the waters of the North Sea.
Designed in collaboration with an owner who has considerable experience in chartering superyachts, HASNA has quickly become much talked-about thanks to her family-friendly layout and overall styling.
Indeed, her assortment of luxury features and general arrangement make her perfect for getaways with plenty of communal spaces found around her exterior and interior areas.
Making her all the more exciting was a recent press announcement from the shipyard which hinted that HASNA ‘will be a fabulous Feadship for chartering purposes’.
Taking care of all the design aspects of superyacht HASNA, RWD -formerly known as Redman Whiteley Dixon- have implemented all the features the discerning owner desired.
These included a large beach club with openings to port and starboard as well as an 8-meter deep swimming pool on the main deck.
In terms of the standout features found around the interior, the owner also had a cinema installed to ensure that all guests on board are thoroughly entertained when they’re not out on the exterior or enjoying the water.
Embodying the Dutch shipyard’s signature pedigree, HASNA looks every inch an iconic Feadship superyacht
As well as being well primed for relaxation, superyacht HASNA boasts a fully-equipped gymnasium to ensure that those keen to workout are able to do so in style.
There’s also a barbecue and grill out on the sundeck for those who enjoy dining in the sun, with the nearby three meter Jacuzzi providing the perfect place to cool down afterwards.
Besides a large master cabin which comes with its own butler’s cabin, M/Y HASNA also includes a single VIP suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this allows the owner to accommodate up to 12 guests.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...