Following her highly anticipated launch earlier this month, the 73m/240ft Feadship motor yacht HASNA was filmed undergoing her initial sea trials in Rotterdam earlier this week.
Filmed testing out her stabilisers around the Hook of Holland, superyacht HASNA looked more than capable as she cruised the waters of the North Sea.
Designed in collaboration with an owner who has considerable experience in chartering superyachts, HASNA has quickly become much talked-about thanks to her family-friendly layout and overall styling.
Indeed, her assortment of luxury features and general arrangement make her perfect for getaways with plenty of communal spaces found around her exterior and interior areas.
Making her all the more exciting was a recent press announcement from the shipyard which hinted that HASNA ‘will be a fabulous Feadship for chartering purposes’.
Taking care of all the design aspects of superyacht HASNA, RWD -formerly known as Redman Whiteley Dixon- have implemented all the features the discerning owner desired.
These included a large beach club with openings to port and starboard as well as an 8-meter deep swimming pool on the main deck.
In terms of the standout features found around the interior, the owner also had a cinema installed to ensure that all guests on board are thoroughly entertained when they’re not out on the exterior or enjoying the water.
Embodying the Dutch shipyard’s signature pedigree, HASNA looks every inch an iconic Feadship superyacht
As well as being well primed for relaxation, superyacht HASNA boasts a fully-equipped gymnasium to ensure that those keen to workout are able to do so in style.
There’s also a barbecue and grill out on the sundeck for those who enjoy dining in the sun, with the nearby three meter Jacuzzi providing the perfect place to cool down afterwards.
Besides a large master cabin which comes with its own butler’s cabin, M/Y HASNA also includes a single VIP suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this allows the owner to accommodate up to 12 guests.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...