Video – Superyachts Leaving Monaco Yacht Show
The Monaco Yacht Show is widely considered the most important industry meeting in the world and for superyacht fans it is a chance to see some of the most impressive vessels on the global fleet in all their glory – as this fantastic time lapse video shows.
The video was made by Andrew Clelland who set up his time lapse camera and recorded the last evening unfold in Port Hercules as the superyachts departed and headed for their next destination. More than 100 vessels, including a collection of the global charter fleet’s finest offerings, were exhibited at the 2014 Monaco Yacht Show meaning the exclusive Monaco port was extra busy with superyachts and weaving tenders on departure day.
It is also apparent from the video the size of yachts that were one display this year, with a record seven in the 70m+ category. This super-sized group included the 85m/279ft luxury charter yacht SOLANDGE as well as the world’s largest private sailing yacht – the 90m/295ft ATHENA – which is also which is also available for charter.
the exclusive Monaco port was extra busy with superyachts and weaving tenders on departure day
Photos (45) See gallery
CHARTER YACHTS EXHIBITED AT THE MONACO YACHT SHOW 2014
Athena Yacht For Charter
90m Royal Huisman, 2004 / 2011
Solandge Yacht For Charter
85m Lurssen, 2013
Icon Yacht For Charter
68m Icon Yachts, 2010 / 2014
Polar Star Yacht For Charter
63m Lurssen, 2005 / 2011
Illusion V Yacht For Charter
58m Benetti, 2014
Twizzle Yacht For Charter
57m Royal Huisman, 2010 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...