Delivered to her owner in January and becoming available for private charter in March, Here Comes The Sun has already earned a reputation for being amongst the most prestigious and entertaining motor yachts on the water.
Indeed, as the latest video from the Dutch shipyard reveals, there is plenty for guests to enjoy whilst away on charter, with the sophistication of her design only serving to heighten the glamour of the experience.
Taking the viewer on a journey which begins at the moment guests step on board, to the moment they enjoy their first ocean sunset, there can be no doubt that the video reveals exactly what a charter vacation is all about.
Showcasing how suited Here Comes The Sun is to the Mediterranean, the video goes on to show how the various on board facilities can be made use of by guests spanning all ages.
More specifically, it shows the pure wonder inspired in children when away on the water, whilst also going inside the private office to reveal the calm environment available to those needing to attend to business.
Complete with every conceivable luxury, superyacht ‘Here Comes The Sun’ could not be better equipped to deliver a uniquely memorable private charter experience
Taking the viewer across the exterior of the superyacht, the viewer is treated to views of the sundeck Jacuzzi, the large swim platform, and, most impressively, the generously sized swimming pool.
All made the more tempting by the guests on board, it’s easy to see why the superyacht commands such a powerful reputation.
Likewise, shots of the interior create a strong impression of the sophistication which runs throughout the communal and guest spaces.
Ultimately, by showing guests utilising the various features available on board the yacht, the video gives an inside glimpse of what makes a yacht charter vacation so special and unlike any other kind of escape.
Sure to tempt viewers into making plans this summer, the flexible cabin configuration makes the superyacht ideal for parties of friends and families.
Besides her marvellously appointed master stateroom, Here Comes The Sun also offers accommodation across 3 VIP cabins, and 6 doubles, 4 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Here Comes The Sun, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...