Delivered to her owner in January and becoming available for private charter in March, Here Comes The Sun has already earned a reputation for being amongst the most prestigious and entertaining motor yachts on the water.
Indeed, as the latest video from the Dutch shipyard reveals, there is plenty for guests to enjoy whilst away on charter, with the sophistication of her design only serving to heighten the glamour of the experience.
Taking the viewer on a journey which begins at the moment guests step on board, to the moment they enjoy their first ocean sunset, there can be no doubt that the video reveals exactly what a charter vacation is all about.
Showcasing how suited Here Comes The Sun is to the Mediterranean, the video goes on to show how the various on board facilities can be made use of by guests spanning all ages.
More specifically, it shows the pure wonder inspired in children when away on the water, whilst also going inside the private office to reveal the calm environment available to those needing to attend to business.
Complete with every conceivable luxury, superyacht ‘Here Comes The Sun’ could not be better equipped to deliver a uniquely memorable private charter experience
Taking the viewer across the exterior of the superyacht, the viewer is treated to views of the sundeck Jacuzzi, the large swim platform, and, most impressively, the generously sized swimming pool.
All made the more tempting by the guests on board, it’s easy to see why the superyacht commands such a powerful reputation.
Likewise, shots of the interior create a strong impression of the sophistication which runs throughout the communal and guest spaces.
Ultimately, by showing guests utilising the various features available on board the yacht, the video gives an inside glimpse of what makes a yacht charter vacation so special and unlike any other kind of escape.
Sure to tempt viewers into making plans this summer, the flexible cabin configuration makes the superyacht ideal for parties of friends and families.
Besides her marvellously appointed master stateroom, Here Comes The Sun also offers accommodation across 3 VIP cabins, and 6 doubles, 4 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Here Comes The Sun, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed