Delivered to her owner in January and becoming available for private charter in March, Here Comes The Sun has already earned a reputation for being amongst the most prestigious and entertaining motor yachts on the water.
Indeed, as the latest video from the Dutch shipyard reveals, there is plenty for guests to enjoy whilst away on charter, with the sophistication of her design only serving to heighten the glamour of the experience.
Taking the viewer on a journey which begins at the moment guests step on board, to the moment they enjoy their first ocean sunset, there can be no doubt that the video reveals exactly what a charter vacation is all about.
Showcasing how suited Here Comes The Sun is to the Mediterranean, the video goes on to show how the various on board facilities can be made use of by guests spanning all ages.
More specifically, it shows the pure wonder inspired in children when away on the water, whilst also going inside the private office to reveal the calm environment available to those needing to attend to business.
Complete with every conceivable luxury, superyacht ‘Here Comes The Sun’ could not be better equipped to deliver a uniquely memorable private charter experience
Taking the viewer across the exterior of the superyacht, the viewer is treated to views of the sundeck Jacuzzi, the large swim platform, and, most impressively, the generously sized swimming pool.
All made the more tempting by the guests on board, it’s easy to see why the superyacht commands such a powerful reputation.
Likewise, shots of the interior create a strong impression of the sophistication which runs throughout the communal and guest spaces.
Ultimately, by showing guests utilising the various features available on board the yacht, the video gives an inside glimpse of what makes a yacht charter vacation so special and unlike any other kind of escape.
Sure to tempt viewers into making plans this summer, the flexible cabin configuration makes the superyacht ideal for parties of friends and families.
Besides her marvellously appointed master stateroom, Here Comes The Sun also offers accommodation across 3 VIP cabins, and 6 doubles, 4 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Here Comes The Sun, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...