Widely regarded as one of the finest yachts on the charter market, a recently released video gives us a glimpse inside KISMET, the superyacht that hosted Beyonce and Jay-Z on a luxury charter vacation over the summer.
Currently making her way to the South of France in time for the Monaco Yacht Show 2018, KISMET will dwarf other yachts in attendance in terms of length, and will be easily recognisable owing to her distinctive profile and the sharp design of her bow.
Now you can take a tour of the award-winning yacht by watching the video below which creatively highlights the most impressive features of KISMET, a motor yacht with huge exterior and interior space.
The video starts by showing off one of the two helipads aboard the superyacht, which doubles as a basketball court. It goes on to focus on the yacht’s multi-level pool, a stand-out amenity on the sun deck that Beyonce was seen enjoying with her family when they chartered KISMET earlier this year.
Heading inside, the motor yacht’s dramatic interiors can be admired up close. Reymond Langton Design are responsible for the breathtaking decor, which follows a ‘Champagne & Caviar’ theme. The result is an opulent and luxurious interior, with glossy blacks and rich golds infusing the spaces.
Plush velvety fabrics make her social areas comfortable and decadent, and glass and stone furnishings in the formal dining area heighten the feeling of elegance on board.
KISMET will be easily recognisable owing to her distinctive profile and the sharp design of her bow.
The main stairwell is ornately designed, with an art deco chandelier at the centre looking down over a grand piano. The area has LED-panelled walls that can display whatever the guests might choose. In the video, there’s a glittery scene playing, but it can be connected to live television, movies or cameras on the outside of the superyacht.
This innovative feature gives guests the opportunity to experience outside views from the comfort of indoors.
The video then takes viewers to the hamman-style spa located on the lower deck of the superyacht. Bronze lighting and solid black stone create a sensation of peace and tranquility, and the spa is equipped with a sauna, steam room and plunge pool for complete relaxation.
The video goes on to show the yacht’s two Jacuzzis, outdoor seating and stunning winter garden deck. It finishes by showing superyacht KISMET at sea, with a limousine tender by her side.
The interior is opulent and luxurious, with glossy blacks and rich golds infusing the spaces.
One of the most in-demand charter yachts, the Lurssen-build will be on display along with a selection of other luxury yachts for charter at the iconic yachting event. You can view our round-up of the best charter yachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018 to find out more.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...