With her iconic Lurssen calibre and the capacity to traverse far-flung corners of the world with her ice-class hull, ‘Bella Vita’ is unquestionably in the highest tier of the charter fleet.
Now, a new video is giving prospective charter guests a taste for life on board this stunning superyacht, highlighting her vast exterior deck spaces and state-of-the-art on-board facilities.
Guests enjoying a private yacht charter on board Bella Vita will be spoilt for choice when it comes to places to dine and unwind alfresco. Her owner’s deck volunteers a formal dining arrangement adjacent to a sleek bar, with intimate sofa seating further aft. In the evenings, this spot plays the perfect host to aperitifs and sundowners.
A more relaxed dining and seating set-up can be found on the main deck aft, which also benefits from sweeping views over the surrounds. A Helipad on the bridge deck can be transformed with an array of sunloungers, offering yet another spot where guests can soak up the sun and socialise.
Bella Vita is unquestionably in the highest tier of the charter fleet.
Guests in the mood to cool off can head to the motor yacht’s sun deck, where a well-appointed jacuzzi is located forward. A convivial environment is created with a selection of sun pads fringing the spa pool, with elegant cocktail tables at their centre.
A swim platform ensures the ocean is never out of reach, and a large dive store, changing room and sauna located adjacent to the platform reflects a thoughtful design choice that puts the comfort of charter guests at the forefront.
Stepping inside, the video gives us a closer look at the yacht’s interiors, which have been inspired by the grandeur and timelessness of country manors.
While on board, guests will find everything they need at their fingertips. They can indulge in a massage, or enjoy a soothing spa treatment in the beauty room. For movie nights at sea, a spacious and comfortable cinema room is located on the lower deck.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests across six, lavishly-furnished cabins. The master’s suite offers separate his and hers bathrooms, as well as a private office and foredeck area.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed