Ahead of the Mediterranean Yacht Show a little later on this week, the Hellenic Yacht Crew Association (HYCA) have released a short video showing off the many charms of Greece during summer. With some award-winning yachts making guest appearances, the footage is sure to have many people considering the historic destination this year.
Opening with the claim that ‘the best way to discover Greece is on a yacht’, the latest footage from the Greek isles could not be more convincing in its presentation.
Keen to point out that the region boasts over 9,000 miles of coastline, more than 100 archaeological sites, and an incredible 3,000 islands, the video arguably makes the most compelling case for undertaking a luxury charter vacation this summer.
Featuring a range of geographical shots, aerial views of award-winning yachts, and even some scenes from Nammos Beach Club in Mykonos, the brief tour will unquestionably have its viewers keen to discover more.
Expected to enjoy an incredible summer this year, Greece is every inch the ideal destination for a luxury yacht charter vacation
Besides showing off an assembly of water toys, tenders, and jet skis- and just how suited to the waters of Greece they are- the video also includes footage of some highly acclaimed superyachts.
Indeed, the eagle-eyed viewer will be able to discern the distinctive black and red hull of the 40m/130ft motor yacht O’PATI, the newly light blue hull of the 53m/173ft luxury yacht O’NEIRO, and the extensive sundeck of the 49m/162ft charter yacht O’CEANOS.
What’s more, the video also showcases the outstanding work of the Greek shipyard Golden Yachts. More specifically, towards the end, the viewer is provided an exceptional view of the 72m/236ft motor yacht ‘O’Pari 3’ at-anchor off the coast.
Ultimately, such an assortment of exceptional vessels leaves little doubt that the best way to discover Greece is by yacht.
Not only does the footage reveal the outstanding nature of Greece’s charter grounds, but also a number of reasons worth getting off your yacht for.
Views of ruins and sun-kissed beaches, for example, suggest possible activities to indulge as complements to the facilities and amenities featured on-board a charter yacht.
Towards the end of the video, a subtle glimmer of the vibrant nightlife on offer around the islands is sure to sufficiently whet the appetite for any viewer left wondering where they should head to next.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...