Ahead of the Mediterranean Yacht Show a little later on this week, the Hellenic Yacht Crew Association (HYCA) have released a short video showing off the many charms of Greece during summer. With some award-winning yachts making guest appearances, the footage is sure to have many people considering the historic destination this year.
Opening with the claim that ‘the best way to discover Greece is on a yacht’, the latest footage from the Greek isles could not be more convincing in its presentation.
Keen to point out that the region boasts over 9,000 miles of coastline, more than 100 archaeological sites, and an incredible 3,000 islands, the video arguably makes the most compelling case for undertaking a luxury charter vacation this summer.
Featuring a range of geographical shots, aerial views of award-winning yachts, and even some scenes from Nammos Beach Club in Mykonos, the brief tour will unquestionably have its viewers keen to discover more.
Expected to enjoy an incredible summer this year, Greece is every inch the ideal destination for a luxury yacht charter vacation
Besides showing off an assembly of water toys, tenders, and jet skis- and just how suited to the waters of Greece they are- the video also includes footage of some highly acclaimed superyachts.
Indeed, the eagle-eyed viewer will be able to discern the distinctive black and red hull of the 40m/130ft motor yacht O’PATI, the newly light blue hull of the 53m/173ft luxury yacht O’NEIRO, and the extensive sundeck of the 49m/162ft charter yacht O’CEANOS.
What’s more, the video also showcases the outstanding work of the Greek shipyard Golden Yachts. More specifically, towards the end, the viewer is provided an exceptional view of the 72m/236ft motor yacht ‘O’Pari 3’ at-anchor off the coast.
Ultimately, such an assortment of exceptional vessels leaves little doubt that the best way to discover Greece is by yacht.
Not only does the footage reveal the outstanding nature of Greece’s charter grounds, but also a number of reasons worth getting off your yacht for.
Views of ruins and sun-kissed beaches, for example, suggest possible activities to indulge as complements to the facilities and amenities featured on-board a charter yacht.
Towards the end of the video, a subtle glimmer of the vibrant nightlife on offer around the islands is sure to sufficiently whet the appetite for any viewer left wondering where they should head to next.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...