Departing from Newport over two months ago, the 56m/184ft sailing yacht ROSEHEARTY has completed her passage through the incredible Northwest Passage.
Heading out through Greenland and visiting a range of incredible destinations such as Belle Isle, Victor Bay, and Peel Sound, ROSEHEARTY has returned home with more than a few stories to tell.
Indeed, her route saw her enter some historically challenging straits and her stop-offs saw her enjoying some truly far flung spots.
Exceptionally well-prepared for such an ambitious undertaking, the sailing yacht received a number of upgrades ahead of her departure, including new electronics and tenders which could be properly utilised in harsher conditions. Sea trials were also conducted well in advance to ensure durability.
As the short film shows, ROSEHEARTY provided guests the unique experience of sailing in waters typically enjoyed by expedition yachts.
Watching her in action, it’s hard not to agree that ROSEHEARTY is one of the most impressive sailing yachts available for charter
Treated to a wholly especial private charter vacation, guests on board ROSEHEARTY played an active role in their adventure, even going so far as to gather ice from icebergs to help cool their cocktails.
When not underway, the yacht visited remote sea port communities in order to replenish supplies and allow guests to see parts of the world which are otherwise all but impossible to access.
Similarly, the assistance of a helicopter brought the party up to look out across some views which look to be nothing short of breathtaking.
Whilst the film is a resounding testament to the performance of the yacht, it should be pointed out that the Christian Liaigre designed interior establishes a wholly restful ambience, making her just as appropriate for vacations in warmer climates.
From dolphins to seals to walruses and polar bears, the once in a lifetime charter also allowed guests the chance to get up close and personal with some seriously interesting wildlife.
No doubt a captivating part of the passage, such fauna is certain to have set a particularly diverse backdrop for those out on the water.
Having undergone a refit in 2014, ROSEHEARTY has the additional advantages of modern engineering as well as a series of entertainment options for the quieter moments spent in her company.
With a total of seven well-appointed staterooms, she is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private charter.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y ROSEHEARTY, as well as her current availability, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available to rent in North America.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...