Departing from Newport over two months ago, the 56m/184ft sailing yacht ROSEHEARTY has completed her passage through the incredible Northwest Passage.
Heading out through Greenland and visiting a range of incredible destinations such as Belle Isle, Victor Bay, and Peel Sound, ROSEHEARTY has returned home with more than a few stories to tell.
Indeed, her route saw her enter some historically challenging straits and her stop-offs saw her enjoying some truly far flung spots.
Exceptionally well-prepared for such an ambitious undertaking, the sailing yacht received a number of upgrades ahead of her departure, including new electronics and tenders which could be properly utilised in harsher conditions. Sea trials were also conducted well in advance to ensure durability.
As the short film shows, ROSEHEARTY provided guests the unique experience of sailing in waters typically enjoyed by expedition yachts.
Watching her in action, it’s hard not to agree that ROSEHEARTY is one of the most impressive sailing yachts available for charter
Treated to a wholly especial private charter vacation, guests on board ROSEHEARTY played an active role in their adventure, even going so far as to gather ice from icebergs to help cool their cocktails.
When not underway, the yacht visited remote sea port communities in order to replenish supplies and allow guests to see parts of the world which are otherwise all but impossible to access.
Similarly, the assistance of a helicopter brought the party up to look out across some views which look to be nothing short of breathtaking.
Whilst the film is a resounding testament to the performance of the yacht, it should be pointed out that the Christian Liaigre designed interior establishes a wholly restful ambience, making her just as appropriate for vacations in warmer climates.
From dolphins to seals to walruses and polar bears, the once in a lifetime charter also allowed guests the chance to get up close and personal with some seriously interesting wildlife.
No doubt a captivating part of the passage, such fauna is certain to have set a particularly diverse backdrop for those out on the water.
Having undergone a refit in 2014, ROSEHEARTY has the additional advantages of modern engineering as well as a series of entertainment options for the quieter moments spent in her company.
With a total of seven well-appointed staterooms, she is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private charter.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y ROSEHEARTY, as well as her current availability, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available to rent in North America.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...