Unquestionably one of the most distinctive superyachts in South East Asia, Dunia Baru is sure to be at home in Myanmar later this year. Indeed, the largely undisturbed charter grounds which abound with world-class dive sites are the perfect setting for an adventure.
With itineraries created for the Mergui Archipelago, charterers will be able to explore a number of beautiful islands on a yacht entirely designed for such discovery. To learn more about this up and coming destination, be sure to take a look at our recent feature here.
Offering accommodation for up to fourteen guests across a range of seven well-appointed cabins, the yacht expertly integrates modern features into its traditional styling. To read our comprehensive on-board review of Dunia Baru, follow the link here.
Largely handcrafted in Bali, the interior of Dunia Baru is in many respects a work of art. Indeed, it’s not only the locally sourced sculptures which are sure to impress guests, but also the carpentry which adorns the floors and walls.
Flanked by a series of windows, the main salon forms the communal centre of the yacht, with pale sofas and an informal dining area providing the perfect backdrop for hours of socialising.
Situated on the upper deck, the master cabin is annexed by a private terrace for the principle charterer to enjoy when underway or at-anchor. The other six double cabins are just as impressive, with unique artwork providing them with a personality of their own.
Of course, such an interior is perfect for those requiring a wealth of comfort to return to following a day spent exploring the waters of Myanmar.
Taking its name from the Indonesian expression for the ‘new world’, Dunia Baru offers a wholly unique yacht charter experience
The exterior of luxury yacht Dunia Baru has received the same attention to detail as the interior, with the lounging and dining areas being of an incredible design.
Totally uncluttered, the foredeck provides ample space for charterers to take in the views on offer as well as enjoy an evening stroll around sunset. The outdoor seating area is similarly flexible, with an affixable bimini offering shade when the sun is at its most intense.
Of course, when it comes to chartering a yacht in Myanmar, it’s all about getting out on the water. Exceptionally equipped for such a task, Dunia Baru includes kayaks, diving gear, and paddle boards to ensure everyone can properly enjoy their surroundings.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...