The record-breaking team celebrated their World Cup victory with a party on board the 66m/ 216ft superyacht INVICTUS.
The United States Women’s National Soccer team certainly deserves to celebrate, after they notched up a win for the USA in the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 on Sunday.
The team decided to celebrate in style, with an elegant party on board INVICTUS on the Hudson River.
In social media posts, the teammates could be seen enjoying their time on board with the Manhattan skyline as a backdrop.
Crystal Dunn, Ali Krieger, and co-Captain Alex Morgan were among the teammates who enjoyed a moonlit cruise along the river past the Statue of Liberty.
According to Forbes, the team was invited on board by the owner, who is a football fan and supports the teams' highly-publicized fight for equal pay.
Delivered by Delta Marine in 2013, INVICTUS is a well-equipped and sophisticated charter platform.
She offers plenty of party spots across her five spacious decks. Each volunteers convivial seating areas which are complemented by sweeping views and first-class service.
Her most popular hang-out is a spacious sundeck, which is home to a wet bar, jacuzzi pool and countless seating areas which are primed for entertaining and socialising.
The motor yacht boasts lavish interiors from Diane Johnson and Mulder Design, who have worked together to create opulent on-board spaces throughout.
As well as a Venetian-style main salon with a grand piano, the yacht also has a stylish skylounge, sumptuous home cinema, formal dining arrangement and private owner’s lounge.
On a private yacht charter, luxury yacht INVICTUS sleeps 12 guests in nine well-appointed cabins.
Whilst chartering this stunning superyacht, guests will also benefit from a huge beach club with extending swim platform and a locker of the latest toys and accessories, which includes Jet-Skis and an inflatable trampoline.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y INVICTUS, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view and compare all luxury yachts for crewed yacht charters in North America.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed