The record-breaking team celebrated their World Cup victory with a party on board the 66m/ 216ft superyacht INVICTUS.
The United States Women’s National Soccer team certainly deserves to celebrate, after they notched up a win for the USA in the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 on Sunday.
The team decided to celebrate in style, with an elegant party on board INVICTUS on the Hudson River.
In social media posts, the teammates could be seen enjoying their time on board with the Manhattan skyline as a backdrop.
Crystal Dunn, Ali Krieger, and co-Captain Alex Morgan were among the teammates who enjoyed a moonlit cruise along the river past the Statue of Liberty.
According to Forbes, the team was invited on board by the owner, who is a football fan and supports the teams' highly-publicized fight for equal pay.
Delivered by Delta Marine in 2013, INVICTUS is a well-equipped and sophisticated charter platform.
She offers plenty of party spots across her five spacious decks. Each volunteers convivial seating areas which are complemented by sweeping views and first-class service.
Her most popular hang-out is a spacious sundeck, which is home to a wet bar, jacuzzi pool and countless seating areas which are primed for entertaining and socialising.
The motor yacht boasts lavish interiors from Diane Johnson and Mulder Design, who have worked together to create opulent on-board spaces throughout.
As well as a Venetian-style main salon with a grand piano, the yacht also has a stylish skylounge, sumptuous home cinema, formal dining arrangement and private owner’s lounge.
On a private yacht charter, luxury yacht INVICTUS sleeps 12 guests in nine well-appointed cabins.
Whilst chartering this stunning superyacht, guests will also benefit from a huge beach club with extending swim platform and a locker of the latest toys and accessories, which includes Jet-Skis and an inflatable trampoline.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y INVICTUS, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view and compare all luxury yachts for crewed yacht charters in North America.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.