The record-breaking team celebrated their World Cup victory with a party on board the 66m/ 216ft superyacht INVICTUS.
The United States Women’s National Soccer team certainly deserves to celebrate, after they notched up a win for the USA in the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 on Sunday.
The team decided to celebrate in style, with an elegant party on board INVICTUS on the Hudson River.
In social media posts, the teammates could be seen enjoying their time on board with the Manhattan skyline as a backdrop.
Crystal Dunn, Ali Krieger, and co-Captain Alex Morgan were among the teammates who enjoyed a moonlit cruise along the river past the Statue of Liberty.
According to Forbes, the team was invited on board by the owner, who is a football fan and supports the teams' highly-publicized fight for equal pay.
Delivered by Delta Marine in 2013, INVICTUS is a well-equipped and sophisticated charter platform.
She offers plenty of party spots across her five spacious decks. Each volunteers convivial seating areas which are complemented by sweeping views and first-class service.
Her most popular hang-out is a spacious sundeck, which is home to a wet bar, jacuzzi pool and countless seating areas which are primed for entertaining and socialising.
The motor yacht boasts lavish interiors from Diane Johnson and Mulder Design, who have worked together to create opulent on-board spaces throughout.
As well as a Venetian-style main salon with a grand piano, the yacht also has a stylish skylounge, sumptuous home cinema, formal dining arrangement and private owner’s lounge.
On a private yacht charter, luxury yacht INVICTUS sleeps 12 guests in nine well-appointed cabins.
Whilst chartering this stunning superyacht, guests will also benefit from a huge beach club with extending swim platform and a locker of the latest toys and accessories, which includes Jet-Skis and an inflatable trampoline.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y INVICTUS, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view and compare all luxury yachts for crewed yacht charters in North America.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...