An impressive selection of superyachts remain open for charter to the Monaco Grand Prix, meaning last-minute bookings to the world-famous sporting event, running from May 26 to 29, are still possible.
Among the yachts available for the upcoming Monaco Grand Prix is the 50m/164ft classic yacht MALAHNE. Re-launched in March 2015 by the UK-based Pendennis Shipyard, the yacht underwent a meticulous 30-month restoration to return to her former 1930s glory.
Sporting her original 1937 shape once again, following an unflattering refit in the 1980s, she is guaranteed to turn heads in the glittering port of Monaco. Owned by film producer Sam Spiegel in the 1960s, she has hosted many Hollywood stars and is accustomed to such illustrious surrounds.
Likewise, her Oliver Laws-designed interior is guarannteed to impress. With bespoke furniture, art and antique silver, her original Art Deco style has been brought back to life, paying homage to the grandest era of classic yachting.
There are plenty of well-appointed outdoor spaces as well in which guests can take in all the thrilling on-shore action while dining, relaxing or socialising with friends and family.
Also open for the unmissable event is the 49m/162ft superyacht HIGHLANDER who, likewise, has a distinguished history. Originally built for Malcom Forbes in 1986, she became one of the best known symbols of big business, cruising the east coast of America as a corporate yacht for the Forbes magazine.
After hosting glamorous movie stars and heads of states, she completed an 18-month refit in 2014 and today boasts many luxurious settings in which to soak up all the adrenaline-filled racing. Top of the list is the sundeck Jacuzzi with multi-coloured LED lights, a stylish upper deck alfresco dining area and the beautifully-styled skylounge.
If you feel like taking a break from the racing, however, head to the massage room or catch a movie in the state-of-the-art media salon. Alternatively, the yacht is a perfect option to host an event charter thanks to her disco lounge.
Open for the Monaco Grand Prix, she has been bestowed with unique deck spaces and magnificent ocean views, which ensure you will never miss any of the exciting action
Boasting a metallic navy blue hull and vertical bow, the 44m/144ft superyacht BLADE is sure to stand out from the crowd. Open for the Monaco Grand Prix, she has been bestowed with unique deck spaces and magnificent ocean views, which ensure you will never miss any of the exciting action.
The main deck of the motor yacht has an open beach house feel, where her modern main salon designed by Michela Riverberi rolls harmoniously into the expansive aft deck, and her minimalist sun deck offers luxe lounging, dining and sunning spots.
Other highlights include floor-to-ceiling windows in the master suite and main salon, a fresh, bright and contemporary environment, and a large swim platform, which hinges out and down to water level from the stern when anchored on a luxury charter vacation.
Another head-turner with last-minute availability is ISA’s 43m/142ft superyacht PHILMI. Launched in 2014, her dynamic exterior lines and a stunning turquoise paintjob house a similarly eye-catching interior from Sandrine Melot Richesse Interior.
Cool and contemporary, the indoor areas are flooded with natural light and include Swarovski crystal panelling for additional sparkle. Light wood floor and panelling create the backdrop for the main salon’s bar and lounge area, looked over by a striking bronze statue, and after a busy day on the water guests can head to one of the five staterooms, all with their own colour scheme.
Outside, meanwhile, alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the aft deck and the innovative sundeck offers a total haven of relaxation, perfect for immersing yourself in the Grand Prix happenings. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, unwind on the sun loungers or entertain guests under the retractable sun roof.
For further information on chartering any of these yachts, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...