Having gained significant traction from its inaugural event last year, the MYBA Pop Up Superyacht Show will be returning to Porto Montenegro between the 2nd and 4th September.
Unquestionably an ideal spot for a pop up show, Porto Montenegro is a marina defined by its modern aesthetic and range of leading facilities.
Surrounded by luxury apartments and a short walk from a number of boutique stores, the debut of the show last year attracted a host of impressive luxury yachts, a feat which organisers are confident will be repeated this year.
Similarly, the 50m/164ft luxury yacht MARIU attracted considerable attention from brokers keen to get beyond the brochures and gather greater insight into her charms.
Whilst we await the list of confirmed yachts for this year’s edition, it’s worth bearing in mind how the pop-up show can assist in your decisions regarding your next luxury yacht charter vacation.
Presenting the perfect opportunity for brokers to gather vital information, the MYBA Pop Up Show in Porto Montenegro is simply unmissable
Reportedly the most popular superyacht show in the Adriatic last year, the MYBA Pop Up Show is estimated to attract the same degree of discerning attention.
Indeed, it’s not just the superyachts and attendant crews who will be in attendance, but also representative of the industry who will be on hand to answer any and all questions.
Ultimately, the MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show 2016 is sure to bring out some of the most desirable charter yachts on the global fleet.
As yachts begin to be announced for the event, YachtCharterFleet will be among the first to provide extensive coverage.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...