Having gained significant traction from its inaugural event last year, the MYBA Pop Up Superyacht Show will be returning to Porto Montenegro between the 2nd and 4th September.
Unquestionably an ideal spot for a pop up show, Porto Montenegro is a marina defined by its modern aesthetic and range of leading facilities.
Surrounded by luxury apartments and a short walk from a number of boutique stores, the debut of the show last year attracted a host of impressive luxury yachts, a feat which organisers are confident will be repeated this year.
Similarly, the 50m/164ft luxury yacht MARIU attracted considerable attention from brokers keen to get beyond the brochures and gather greater insight into her charms.
Whilst we await the list of confirmed yachts for this year’s edition, it’s worth bearing in mind how the pop-up show can assist in your decisions regarding your next luxury yacht charter vacation.
Presenting the perfect opportunity for brokers to gather vital information, the MYBA Pop Up Show in Porto Montenegro is simply unmissable
Reportedly the most popular superyacht show in the Adriatic last year, the MYBA Pop Up Show is estimated to attract the same degree of discerning attention.
Indeed, it’s not just the superyachts and attendant crews who will be in attendance, but also representative of the industry who will be on hand to answer any and all questions.
Ultimately, the MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show 2016 is sure to bring out some of the most desirable charter yachts on the global fleet.
As yachts begin to be announced for the event, YachtCharterFleet will be among the first to provide extensive coverage.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.