Now is the best time of the year for sailing in Greece - with it's warm sun, crystal clear waters and good sailing wind, now is the best time to go on a Greek yacht charter.
If you are planning on booking a sailing luxury yacht charter to Greece, now is the best time to go. Experience the fantasic beaches, calm waters and wonderful towns as you travel from island to island on your very own charter yacht.
Many tourists and travellers from around the globe come to Greece with family and friends at this time of the year as sailing in Greece in this season is an amazing experience. It is easily one of the best choices for a perfect yacht charter vacation.
Greece also attracts honeymoon couples year round and is considered one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world.
One of the best destinations to set sail in Greece is the Ionian Islands. Here, the coast at the Lefkas Marina attracts tourists and sailing enthusiasts from around the world at this time of the year as the best time to sail is around July to September.
With its endless, safe beaches, it is easy to see why Greece is considered one of the best sailing destinations in the world. It is the ideal place to enjoy sailing for both experienced sailors as well as rookies.
It is easy to book a charter yacht with a Greek itinerary. Simply get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker who can guide you through the process of chartering a yacht in the Greek islands step by step.
Take a look at the Greece luxury charter yachts which may be available in the region.
Sailing in the glorious sun with the wonderful pleasant breeze is one of the best stress-relieving activities. Forget all the tension and stress at home and embrace nature with both hands.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed