Now is the best time of the year for sailing in Greece - with it's warm sun, crystal clear waters and good sailing wind, now is the best time to go on a Greek yacht charter.
If you are planning on booking a sailing luxury yacht charter to Greece, now is the best time to go. Experience the fantasic beaches, calm waters and wonderful towns as you travel from island to island on your very own charter yacht.
Many tourists and travellers from around the globe come to Greece with family and friends at this time of the year as sailing in Greece in this season is an amazing experience. It is easily one of the best choices for a perfect yacht charter vacation.
Greece also attracts honeymoon couples year round and is considered one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world.
One of the best destinations to set sail in Greece is the Ionian Islands. Here, the coast at the Lefkas Marina attracts tourists and sailing enthusiasts from around the world at this time of the year as the best time to sail is around July to September.
With its endless, safe beaches, it is easy to see why Greece is considered one of the best sailing destinations in the world. It is the ideal place to enjoy sailing for both experienced sailors as well as rookies.
It is easy to book a charter yacht with a Greek itinerary. Simply get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker who can guide you through the process of chartering a yacht in the Greek islands step by step.
Take a look at the Greece luxury charter yachts which may be available in the region.
Sailing in the glorious sun with the wonderful pleasant breeze is one of the best stress-relieving activities. Forget all the tension and stress at home and embrace nature with both hands.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...