A luxury yacht charter vacation over Christmas and New Year is a fantastic way to spend quality time with family and friends surrounded by comforts and provided with first-class service and cuisine.
Breathtaking views along coastlines of some of the world’s most beautiful destinations, luxurious accommodation to rival that of the best luxury resorts and access to once-in-a-lifetime experiences – a superyacht vacation is perfect for relaxing during the festive season. Here we have compiled ten of the best options for Christmas and New Year’s charters this winter, each offering total relaxation for you and your loved ones to enjoy this special time of year.
Having already built a solid reputation on the charter market since her launch in 2011, the 73m/239’5 expedition charter yacht NAIA was refitted earlier this year to ensure she continues to offer charter vacations at the highest levels of luxury. Her extensive amenities and beautiful accommodation are perfect for long range cruising while her tender garage includes the largest submarine available on the global fleet. She is available this Christmas in the Caribbean, contact your charter broker for more details.
For those who want to spend the holiday season on board one of the yachting industry’s most distinctive superyachts then the magnificent 90m/295ft NERO. Built in 2008 as part of the legendary ‘Corsair’ fleet, she represents the true spirit of the golden era of yachting while offering every conceivable modern comfort. She will be chartering in the Caribbean throughout the winter and with facilities that include an open-air cinema, swimming pool and beach club she is ideal for outdoor living.
Fancy seeing in the New Year in ultimate style? The multi-award winning 88m/288ft Perini Navi built ‘Maltese Falcon’ is a sailing yacht that combines vast living spaces, luxurious amenities and state-of-the-art performance technology. From the largest outdoor cinema on the charter fleet and watertoys that include a custom inflatable slide to an onboard massage therapist, she offers both relaxation and excitement for an unforgettable vacation with loved ones.
The 66m/217ft Oceanco motor yacht NATITA encompasses all the luxury expected of a superyacht vacation. Her high volume interior and intelligent layout is enhanced by exceptional styling that creates an elegant yet comfortable beach house feel, with accommodation offered for 12 guests in six spectacular staterooms. One of her most impressive features is the vast sundeck which boasts a uniquely designed light-up Jacuzzi with glass walls and step-down pools.
With amenities to rival that of a five star resort, the 62.5m/205ft Codecasa motor yacht APOGEE is a fantastic platform for a festive winter escape. Her spacious interior defines classic elegance while her onboard facilities such as a bar, elevator, gym ensure every charter guests need is catered for. APOGEE is also a certified RYA watersports centre so whether at novice or advanced level, guests have the opportunity to experience the full lifestyle at sea.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed