Superyachts begin registering for the Loro Piana Caribbean Regatta & Rendezvous 2016
With business returning to usual after the festive break, a fleet of outstanding yachts have begun registering their interest in the annual Loro Piana Caribbean Regatta & Rendezvous.
With just a couple of weeks left to formally register for the event, which runs from 9th to 13th March, an impressive variety of luxury yachts are beginning to line up for the celebrated regatta in the British Virgin Islands.
Last year, the 38m Perini Navi sailing yacht P2 and the 55m Vitters superyacht MARIE took victory in the eventful regatta and, in 2016, there is the expectation that entrants will produce similarly scintillating action.
With the 59m sailing yacht SEAHAWK, and the 40m sailing yacht 'Clan VII' having registered their interest, Perini Navi will once again be well represented, facing stiff competition from sailing favourites such as the 46m sailing yacht GANESHA and the 39m sailing yacht ATALANTE.
With three days of racing and rendezvousing in the prime sailing conditions of the BVI, competitors and spectators alike can be assured of experiencing one of the most prized dates in the yachting calendar in complete comfort and style.
Whether it's motor yachts or sailing yachts that you're after, the Loro Piana Caribbean Superyacht Regatta and Rendezvous is sure to satisfy your tastes
As well as hosting some of the world's best racing, the organisers of the Regatta take exceptional care of their guests with regular cocktail and beach parties to make each evening truly memorable.
To be a part of this year’s Loro Piana Caribbean Superyacht Regatta and Rendezvous, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at our full range of luxury yachts available to charter in the Virgin Islands.
2016 ENTRIES TO THE LORO PIANA CARIBBEAN REGATTA & RENDEZVOUS:
Perseus^3 Yacht For Charter
60m Perini Navi, 2015
Seahawk Yacht For Charter
59m Perini Navi, 2013
Ohana Yacht For Charter
50m Fitzroy, 2012
Ganesha Yacht For Charter
46m Vitters, 2013
Clan VIII Yacht For Charter
45m Perini Navi, 2011
Bella Ragazza Yacht For Charter
43m Vitters, 2004
Far Niente Yacht For Charter
40m Westport, 2014
Rainbow Yacht For Charter
40m Holland Jachtbouw, 2012
Atalante Yacht For Charter
39m Claasen Shipyards, 2015
P2 Yacht For Charter
38m Perini Navi, 2008
Windfall Yacht For Charter
29m Southern Wind, 2013
Aiyana Yacht For Charter
25m Alia Yacht, 2010
Ocean Phoenix Yacht For Charter
24m Pendennis, 1996 / 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...