Following a range of upgrades to her A/V system, and a featuring a newly acquired 40’ Seahunter tender, Zoom Zoom Zoom is the perfect choice for a springtime charter vacation.
In the yard until February, guests taking out the motor yacht will be the first to enjoy her upgrades in a truly ideal environment.
Avoiding hurricane season and arriving in time to take in the comfortably warm spring climate, visitors to the Bahamas can expect exceptional cruising conditions.
Replete with coral reefs and sandy beaches, the Bahamas offers appropriately stunning scenery for a luxury experience.
Refit as recently as 2013, Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is another modern classic from Trinity Yachts, providing the very best in modern yachting.
Inside, guests are treated to a newly installed entertainment system complete with an outstanding video and music library.
Allowing a vast amount of light to spill in from the surrounding windows, the dining room makes good use of bright furnishings to set a welcoming tone.
Likewise, the main salon makes no compromises with its full bar and variety of lounging options rivalling the very best of luxury charter options.
Organised around contrasting light and dark tones, and a wealth of inviting textures, guests are treated to the same level of comfort across its five guest suites as they are in the expansive social spaces.
As bold as her name, ‘ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM’ takes fearless inspiration from both modern and classic yachts to deliver a refreshingly unique experience
Outside, guests will be more than satisfied with the sun lounging possibilities which nicely accentuate the generous width of the vessel.
Boasting a spacious Jacuzzi situated at the head of the deck, taking in the exotic sights of the Bahamas has never been done in such style.
After reclining on the abundance of sun loungers, those looking to get out on the water will have the opportunity to play with a vast collection of toys, or take the new extended tender out for a maiden voyage.
With sets of snorkel gear, there’s never been a better excuse to explore the rich marine life on offer in this part of the world.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.