Following a range of upgrades to her A/V system, and a featuring a newly acquired 40’ Seahunter tender, Zoom Zoom Zoom is the perfect choice for a springtime charter vacation.
In the yard until February, guests taking out the motor yacht will be the first to enjoy her upgrades in a truly ideal environment.
Avoiding hurricane season and arriving in time to take in the comfortably warm spring climate, visitors to the Bahamas can expect exceptional cruising conditions.
Replete with coral reefs and sandy beaches, the Bahamas offers appropriately stunning scenery for a luxury experience.
Refit as recently as 2013, Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is another modern classic from Trinity Yachts, providing the very best in modern yachting.
Inside, guests are treated to a newly installed entertainment system complete with an outstanding video and music library.
Allowing a vast amount of light to spill in from the surrounding windows, the dining room makes good use of bright furnishings to set a welcoming tone.
Likewise, the main salon makes no compromises with its full bar and variety of lounging options rivalling the very best of luxury charter options.
Organised around contrasting light and dark tones, and a wealth of inviting textures, guests are treated to the same level of comfort across its five guest suites as they are in the expansive social spaces.
As bold as her name, ‘ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM’ takes fearless inspiration from both modern and classic yachts to deliver a refreshingly unique experience
Outside, guests will be more than satisfied with the sun lounging possibilities which nicely accentuate the generous width of the vessel.
Boasting a spacious Jacuzzi situated at the head of the deck, taking in the exotic sights of the Bahamas has never been done in such style.
After reclining on the abundance of sun loungers, those looking to get out on the water will have the opportunity to play with a vast collection of toys, or take the new extended tender out for a maiden voyage.
With sets of snorkel gear, there’s never been a better excuse to explore the rich marine life on offer in this part of the world.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...