Following a range of upgrades to her A/V system, and a featuring a newly acquired 40’ Seahunter tender, Zoom Zoom Zoom is the perfect choice for a springtime charter vacation.
In the yard until February, guests taking out the motor yacht will be the first to enjoy her upgrades in a truly ideal environment.
Avoiding hurricane season and arriving in time to take in the comfortably warm spring climate, visitors to the Bahamas can expect exceptional cruising conditions.
Replete with coral reefs and sandy beaches, the Bahamas offers appropriately stunning scenery for a luxury experience.
Refit as recently as 2013, Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is another modern classic from Trinity Yachts, providing the very best in modern yachting.
Inside, guests are treated to a newly installed entertainment system complete with an outstanding video and music library.
Allowing a vast amount of light to spill in from the surrounding windows, the dining room makes good use of bright furnishings to set a welcoming tone.
Likewise, the main salon makes no compromises with its full bar and variety of lounging options rivalling the very best of luxury charter options.
Organised around contrasting light and dark tones, and a wealth of inviting textures, guests are treated to the same level of comfort across its five guest suites as they are in the expansive social spaces.
As bold as her name, ‘ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM’ takes fearless inspiration from both modern and classic yachts to deliver a refreshingly unique experience
Outside, guests will be more than satisfied with the sun lounging possibilities which nicely accentuate the generous width of the vessel.
Boasting a spacious Jacuzzi situated at the head of the deck, taking in the exotic sights of the Bahamas has never been done in such style.
After reclining on the abundance of sun loungers, those looking to get out on the water will have the opportunity to play with a vast collection of toys, or take the new extended tender out for a maiden voyage.
With sets of snorkel gear, there’s never been a better excuse to explore the rich marine life on offer in this part of the world.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...