Built in 2014 by US-based Westport Yachts, W invites guests to relax, indulge and rejuvenate, making her an excellent option for discovering the idyllic cruising grounds of the Bahamas.
The motor yacht is perfectly equipped for taking in the island chain’s deserted pink beaches and azure waters. A sun lover’s paradise, the sundeck boasts a Jacuzzi forward, surrounded by oversized sun pads in a half moon formation, a wet bar and chaise loungers aft.
For alfresco dining, an elegant rectangular table, seating up to 10 guests, awaits under the shade of the radar arch, while the main deck aft offers a comfortable alfresco lounge area, where freshly grilled snacks and cocktails can be enjoyed from the nearby barbecue and bar.
From here, walk-around decks lead forward to a secluded sunning area on the bow. As well as a fantastic sun trap, this area is also perfect for taking in uninterrupted vistas of the stunning archipelago.
Inside, a main salon decked out in earthy tones and luxurious materials such as leather, sapele and mahogany form a welcoming setup for entertaining guests, whether hosting a fine dining experience or socialising over a few drinks.
The skylounge on the deck above, meanwhile, offers a more casual environment. Guests can sit back and relax next to the fire while watching a movie or playing cards at the games table.
Forward on the main deck is a sophisticated main salon with its own private office and a state-of-the-art entertainment centre. Sleeping up to 10 guests, luxury yacht W also has two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins, which are all situated on the lower deck.
W invites guests to relax, indulge and rejuvenate, making her an excellent option for discovering the idyllic cruising grounds of the Bahamas
Perfect for a yacht charter in the Bahamas, W is equipped with a vast selection of water toys and a spacious swim platform to enjoy them from.
Explore the coast at a leisurely pace on stand-up paddle boards and Hobie kayaks, experience the thrill of Jet Skis and waters skis, or take in the rich marine life with snorkelling gear and Seabobs.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y W, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in The Bahamas.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...