Built in 2014 by US-based Westport Yachts, W invites guests to relax, indulge and rejuvenate, making her an excellent option for discovering the idyllic cruising grounds of the Bahamas.
The motor yacht is perfectly equipped for taking in the island chain’s deserted pink beaches and azure waters. A sun lover’s paradise, the sundeck boasts a Jacuzzi forward, surrounded by oversized sun pads in a half moon formation, a wet bar and chaise loungers aft.
For alfresco dining, an elegant rectangular table, seating up to 10 guests, awaits under the shade of the radar arch, while the main deck aft offers a comfortable alfresco lounge area, where freshly grilled snacks and cocktails can be enjoyed from the nearby barbecue and bar.
From here, walk-around decks lead forward to a secluded sunning area on the bow. As well as a fantastic sun trap, this area is also perfect for taking in uninterrupted vistas of the stunning archipelago.
Inside, a main salon decked out in earthy tones and luxurious materials such as leather, sapele and mahogany form a welcoming setup for entertaining guests, whether hosting a fine dining experience or socialising over a few drinks.
The skylounge on the deck above, meanwhile, offers a more casual environment. Guests can sit back and relax next to the fire while watching a movie or playing cards at the games table.
Forward on the main deck is a sophisticated main salon with its own private office and a state-of-the-art entertainment centre. Sleeping up to 10 guests, luxury yacht W also has two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins, which are all situated on the lower deck.
W invites guests to relax, indulge and rejuvenate, making her an excellent option for discovering the idyllic cruising grounds of the Bahamas
Perfect for a yacht charter in the Bahamas, W is equipped with a vast selection of water toys and a spacious swim platform to enjoy them from.
Explore the coast at a leisurely pace on stand-up paddle boards and Hobie kayaks, experience the thrill of Jet Skis and waters skis, or take in the rich marine life with snorkelling gear and Seabobs.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y W, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in The Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed