Superyacht VICKY Joins the Global Charter Fleet
Launched in 2012, VICKY is the largest yacht ever built by Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise and, accordingly, boasts an enormous amount of volume inside and out.
In the elegant main salon, a lounge area complete with a grand piano adjoins a formal dining area and tropical fish tank, creating the perfect setting for entertaining and socialising with fellow charter guests.
Other highlights of the interior include an atrium on the main deck, a double height entrance hall and an upper lounge that doubles as a cinema.
One of the biggest assets of the motor yacht, however, is her lower deck spa, which includes a four-metre fold town sea terrace. Here guests can be treated to massages and other beauty treatments, and unwind in the steam room and plunge pool.
There is also a well-equipped gym and fitness centre for those who wish to keep up their fitness regimes while at sea.
Expansive deck spaces, meanwhile, are home to sun pads, alfresco dining options and sumptuous lounging areas. The sun deck boasts a large splash pool with an integrated Jacuzzi option and, thanks to professional DJ equipment, the whole space can transform into a nightclub.
Able to sleep up to 12 guests, luxury yacht VICKY has seven staterooms consisting of a full-beam master suite complete with panoramic views, two VIP staterooms, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
A treasure chest of the latest water toys mean charter guests will be able to make the most of the glittering Mediterranean waters. Examples include jet skis, towable toys, an inflatable slide and Sea-Bobs.
More Yacht Information
Vicky Yacht For Charter
73m Turquoise, 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...