Delivered in 2004 by the renowned Dutch shipyard Feadship, UTOPIA has since undergone two refits, with the most recent in 2013 to ensure she is well-equipped for the charter market. Her huge interior volume ensures spacious living areas, styled by British design team Redman Whitely Dixon.
UTOPIA’s towering exterior, meanwhile, featuring an elegant high bow and aluminium superstructure, is thanks to Feadship family member De Voogt. With six decks in total, the motor yacht features an owner’s deck, a vast main deck offering an array of indoor and outdoor spaces for entertaining, and a lower deck and under lower deck to ensure the upmost comfort and efficiency of the crew.
Entirely devoted to the owners, the main deck features a study, gymnasium and superb 180-degree vistas from the bedroom. A private aft deck with sun loungers and an alfresco dining area create the perfect family setting, and forward there is a private Spa Pool tub.
High ceilings intersect with huge vertical windows, creating an airy, spacious atmosphere throughout. Finished with some of the finest marbles, oak panels and mahogany inlays, superyacht UTOPIA has a sophisticated yet contemporary feel to her interior.
A large sundeck offering plenty of chaise lounges, sunpads and a second Spa Pool tub can be found aft of a sky lounge with a wet bar and fireplace.
Other special features include a stylish cinema room with a bar and games table, a state-of-the-art integrated bridge and a helicopter pad with refuelling facilities.
With the addition of two double cabins located on the lower deck and three twin cabins on the main deck, UTOPIA can sleep up to 12 guests in total with space for up to an additional 17 crew members.
Powered by a twin screw engine, the luxury yacht has a cruising speed of 14 knots and can reach a top speed of 15.5 knots.
For more details on booking M/Y UTOPIA during the upcoming holiday season, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, you can take a look at all the superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Offering an array of indoor and outdoor spaces for entertaining.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...