Delivered in 2004 by the renowned Dutch shipyard Feadship, UTOPIA has since undergone two refits, with the most recent in 2013 to ensure she is well-equipped for the charter market. Her huge interior volume ensures spacious living areas, styled by British design team Redman Whitely Dixon.
UTOPIA’s towering exterior, meanwhile, featuring an elegant high bow and aluminium superstructure, is thanks to Feadship family member De Voogt. With six decks in total, the motor yacht features an owner’s deck, a vast main deck offering an array of indoor and outdoor spaces for entertaining, and a lower deck and under lower deck to ensure the upmost comfort and efficiency of the crew.
Entirely devoted to the owners, the main deck features a study, gymnasium and superb 180-degree vistas from the bedroom. A private aft deck with sun loungers and an alfresco dining area create the perfect family setting, and forward there is a private Spa Pool tub.
High ceilings intersect with huge vertical windows, creating an airy, spacious atmosphere throughout. Finished with some of the finest marbles, oak panels and mahogany inlays, superyacht UTOPIA has a sophisticated yet contemporary feel to her interior.
A large sundeck offering plenty of chaise lounges, sunpads and a second Spa Pool tub can be found aft of a sky lounge with a wet bar and fireplace.
Other special features include a stylish cinema room with a bar and games table, a state-of-the-art integrated bridge and a helicopter pad with refuelling facilities.
With the addition of two double cabins located on the lower deck and three twin cabins on the main deck, UTOPIA can sleep up to 12 guests in total with space for up to an additional 17 crew members.
Powered by a twin screw engine, the luxury yacht has a cruising speed of 14 knots and can reach a top speed of 15.5 knots.
For more details on booking M/Y UTOPIA during the upcoming holiday season, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, you can take a look at all the superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Offering an array of indoor and outdoor spaces for entertaining.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...