Superyacht UTOPIA Offers Christmas Charter in the Caribbean
Delivered in 2004 by the renowned Dutch shipyard Feadship, UTOPIA has since undergone two refits, with the most recent in 2013 to ensure she is well-equipped for the charter market. Her huge interior volume ensures spacious living areas, styled by British design team Redman Whitely Dixon.
UTOPIA’s towering exterior, meanwhile, featuring an elegant high bow and aluminium superstructure, is thanks to Feadship family member De Voogt. With six decks in total, the motor yacht features an owner’s deck, a vast main deck offering an array of indoor and outdoor spaces for entertaining, and a lower deck and under lower deck to ensure the upmost comfort and efficiency of the crew.
Entirely devoted to the owners, the main deck features a study, gymnasium and superb 180-degree vistas from the bedroom. A private aft deck with sun loungers and an alfresco dining area create the perfect family setting, and forward there is a private Spa Pool tub.
High ceilings intersect with huge vertical windows, creating an airy, spacious atmosphere throughout. Finished with some of the finest marbles, oak panels and mahogany inlays, superyacht UTOPIA has a sophisticated yet contemporary feel to her interior.
A large sundeck offering plenty of chaise lounges, sunpads and a second Spa Pool tub can be found aft of a sky lounge with a wet bar and fireplace.
Other special features include a stylish cinema room with a bar and games table, a state-of-the-art integrated bridge and a helicopter pad with refuelling facilities.
With the addition of two double cabins located on the lower deck and three twin cabins on the main deck, UTOPIA can sleep up to 12 guests in total with space for up to an additional 17 crew members.
Powered by a twin screw engine, the luxury yacht has a cruising speed of 14 knots and can reach a top speed of 15.5 knots.
For more details on booking M/Y UTOPIA during the upcoming holiday season, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, you can take a look at all the superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Offering an array of indoor and outdoor spaces for entertaining.
More Yacht Information
Utopia Yacht For Charter
72m Feadship, 2004 / 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...