Delivered from Feadship in 2004 and refit in 2013, UTOPIA has established herself as a frequent conversation point amongst discerning critics and judicious charter guests.
Indeed, spanning 6 decks and boasting a huge internal volume which is put to good use, it’s no surprise that she’s maintained a special place in the prestigious Dutch fleet.
Complete with a rich range of amenities as well as the kind of expertly arranged sunbathing spots essential for getting the most out of the Mediterranean during the summer, she is ideal for anyone looking to enjoy a luxury charter vacation from June to September.
Featuring a duplex sundeck, UTOPIA fully anticipates her guests spending large amounts of their time outside when underway and at-anchor.
With a Jacuzzi nicely situated on the upper deck, a beach club on the aft deck, and plenty of al fresco dining options available throughout, it’s easy to imagine how well suited she is for the waters of the Mediterranean.
At night, guests also have the chance to take advantage of her recessed floodlights which easily create a party atmosphere to keep the party going.
More than justifying her name, UTOPIA is a luxury yacht which provides swathes of space for her charter guests to enjoy their vacation in
Rather than dividing the social spaces into closed rooms, the layout of luxury charter yacht UTOPIA is much more open, allowing for the voluminous interior to reach its potential.
The main salon is nicely outfitted in only the finest materials- from carrara marble to light oak paneling, the social space feels suitably laid back, and the furniture is laid out to ensure that relaxing and entertaining can both be effortlessly carried out.
Flanked by full-height windows, the dining room on the main deck provides an elegant setting for enjoying the fine dining on offer.
The crowning feature of the interior is no doubt the owner’s deck which includes a generously sized whirlpool bath, walk-through closets, and 270 degree views from floor to ceiling windows- the perfect personal space for anyone enjoying a luxury charter vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...