Delivered from Feadship in 2004 and refit in 2013, UTOPIA has established herself as a frequent conversation point amongst discerning critics and judicious charter guests.
Indeed, spanning 6 decks and boasting a huge internal volume which is put to good use, it’s no surprise that she’s maintained a special place in the prestigious Dutch fleet.
Complete with a rich range of amenities as well as the kind of expertly arranged sunbathing spots essential for getting the most out of the Mediterranean during the summer, she is ideal for anyone looking to enjoy a luxury charter vacation from June to September.
Featuring a duplex sundeck, UTOPIA fully anticipates her guests spending large amounts of their time outside when underway and at-anchor.
With a Jacuzzi nicely situated on the upper deck, a beach club on the aft deck, and plenty of al fresco dining options available throughout, it’s easy to imagine how well suited she is for the waters of the Mediterranean.
At night, guests also have the chance to take advantage of her recessed floodlights which easily create a party atmosphere to keep the party going.
More than justifying her name, UTOPIA is a luxury yacht which provides swathes of space for her charter guests to enjoy their vacation in
Rather than dividing the social spaces into closed rooms, the layout of luxury charter yacht UTOPIA is much more open, allowing for the voluminous interior to reach its potential.
The main salon is nicely outfitted in only the finest materials- from carrara marble to light oak paneling, the social space feels suitably laid back, and the furniture is laid out to ensure that relaxing and entertaining can both be effortlessly carried out.
Flanked by full-height windows, the dining room on the main deck provides an elegant setting for enjoying the fine dining on offer.
The crowning feature of the interior is no doubt the owner’s deck which includes a generously sized whirlpool bath, walk-through closets, and 270 degree views from floor to ceiling windows- the perfect personal space for anyone enjoying a luxury charter vacation.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...