Delivered from Feadship in 2004 and refit in 2013, UTOPIA has established herself as a frequent conversation point amongst discerning critics and judicious charter guests.
Indeed, spanning 6 decks and boasting a huge internal volume which is put to good use, it’s no surprise that she’s maintained a special place in the prestigious Dutch fleet.
Complete with a rich range of amenities as well as the kind of expertly arranged sunbathing spots essential for getting the most out of the Mediterranean during the summer, she is ideal for anyone looking to enjoy a luxury charter vacation from June to September.
Featuring a duplex sundeck, UTOPIA fully anticipates her guests spending large amounts of their time outside when underway and at-anchor.
With a Jacuzzi nicely situated on the upper deck, a beach club on the aft deck, and plenty of al fresco dining options available throughout, it’s easy to imagine how well suited she is for the waters of the Mediterranean.
At night, guests also have the chance to take advantage of her recessed floodlights which easily create a party atmosphere to keep the party going.
More than justifying her name, UTOPIA is a luxury yacht which provides swathes of space for her charter guests to enjoy their vacation in
Rather than dividing the social spaces into closed rooms, the layout of luxury charter yacht UTOPIA is much more open, allowing for the voluminous interior to reach its potential.
The main salon is nicely outfitted in only the finest materials- from carrara marble to light oak paneling, the social space feels suitably laid back, and the furniture is laid out to ensure that relaxing and entertaining can both be effortlessly carried out.
Flanked by full-height windows, the dining room on the main deck provides an elegant setting for enjoying the fine dining on offer.
The crowning feature of the interior is no doubt the owner’s deck which includes a generously sized whirlpool bath, walk-through closets, and 270 degree views from floor to ceiling windows- the perfect personal space for anyone enjoying a luxury charter vacation.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...